What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real Gorilla Glue

SofaKingStupid

No red Negative. The squat ones look real nice too. I got one bucket of one mom “c”. Another bucket of “b” and 2 buckets of mom “no label.
Good lookin out Breth!

pjlive

It’s 4 days into flower and I’m thinkin bout supercroppin the tall ones near the filter. I figure itl help me even the canopy. Any opinions? I never had an herb so lanky. I figure if I do it , I should do it tonight. They’re only bout 4 days in.
Sure, man, why not? You're in absolutely no danger of losing your plants right now. A supercrop to one of them won't do any harm. And you'll have a chance to see how she responds for future reference. It all looks good to me! (y)

Just my piece of eight.

SofaKingStupid

Thanks for the courage ment PJLive, and good one Stickybandit!
Here they are now.
Brutal but effective

Attachments

• 4C5AF592-44FD-4C2D-84B9-27B40C0C0308.jpeg
    4C5AF592-44FD-4C2D-84B9-27B40C0C0308.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 57

SofaKingStupid

Damn. They’re a week in. I thought 4 days but they’re a week in. No biggy . They’ll be fine tho. My memory ain’t the best anymore.

negative37dBA

Veteran
One of the distinct characteristics of the Glue, clone only, is red petioles. Has a funky slight leaf twist to it as well that you can see well after growing it for 5 years plus...hehe.
Have a great one, they look very nice.
Peace, negative.

SofaKingStupid

Thanks for that info Negative. It’s a little sad to hear but I guess I won’t get my expectations too high. I made a mistake when I cut for this first run. I thought the criteria I was looking for extended to the seed variety and I was wrong. I was so sure of it tho that I cut 2 buckets worth of it. -Twice the others. Oh well, I ain’t cryin😆. Best thing bout spilt milk is that you can sop it up with your cookie! I’m hoping the other 2 buckets make up for it!

SofaKingStupid

Day off today. Man it’s hard just trying to keep up with work. I get pretty exhausted just doin my 9-5.
But at least gardening is relaxing, stress free( for the most part), and rewarding😀! Im just doing some light cleaning down hear today. Im not sure what I wanna do in the flower room yet. I guess I’ll see when the lights come on. Mabe more tying and stuff. I gotta move my extraction fan and filter over to where it originally was. I had to put it the way I have it because I didn’t have enough ductwork to keep it the way I had it but now I have my ductwork so mabey Il move it when the flower room comes on. That way Il be able to adjust my flower lite.

SofaKingStupid

Looking good. Nice and green (y)
Will you prune the lower branches?
Also I was wondering what pH you use?
Cheers
Sticky :)
Howsit goin Sticky! I think I’m gonna keep ‘em. All but the littlest. I really like hash so I figured it won’t go to waste. And I’m keeping my ph rite around 6.4. I singed a couple of tops but it ain’t too bad. It just looks a bit singed. Here they are now. I just topped them off. They’re as tall as me now.
D73D2C4C-C89E-4AFD-A61A-71EEB89060DD.jpeg

StickyBandit

Howsit goin Sticky! I think I’m gonna keep ‘em. All but the littlest. I really like hash so I figured it won’t go to waste. And I’m keeping my ph rite around 6.4. I singed a couple of tops but it ain’t too bad. It just looks a bit singed. Here they are now. I just topped them off. They’re as tall as me now. View attachment 18746658
Sweet, go the hash (y)
I keep my pH ~5.7 because it rises as the nutrient gets used and I don't like to go above 6.5. The internet suggests 5.5-6.5
The nutrient I use doesn't remain soluble at higher pH according to the manufacturer
I like your light with the extractor system :)

SofaKingStupid

Sweet, go the hash (y)
I keep my pH ~5.7 because it rises as the nutrient gets used and I don't like to go above 6.5. The internet suggests 5.5-6.5
The nutrient I use doesn't remain soluble at higher pH according to the manufacturer
I like your light with the extractor system :)
Thanks! It keeps it tolerable

StickyBandit

Hey Sticky, how often do ya change your nutes out? I’m really pushin it. I usta change nutes after 10 days tops.
I don't change them. I know I should probably, just to correct the nutrient balance, but maybe once half way through the grow.
Once I get the EC right I add Triplex (Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens) every time I add water to keep the medium in good condition and pH correct but that's about it
My grows are far from perfect so you may not want to pay any attention to my lazy methods :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts