What's new

Real Gorilla Glue

SofaKingStupid

You can see the taller one, and the shorter ones. Il get much better pics tomorrow when I got a hand.

Attachments

• A817FF47-B5EC-4917-9E05-48D9406EA9B2.jpeg
    A817FF47-B5EC-4917-9E05-48D9406EA9B2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
  • D8115083-6665-4B5D-8653-FE86775C5BDC.jpeg
    D8115083-6665-4B5D-8653-FE86775C5BDC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43

negative37dBA

Veteran
Looking nice and green and healthy there! So your running in a dwc...nice. Water is such a good choice. What grow method do you use for flowering the ladies?
Have a great day all.
Peace, negative

You said..."It’s really great to see what you done with the actual GG#4." thanks for that but I have done nothing other than grow her to her potential...she is a awesome plant.

SofaKingStupid

Hi Negative! I also flower DWC. I'm running RDWC in the flower room. I got a nice little pump waiting upstairs along wit a k lite and all the stuff that I need to flower. I’m using Maxi Bloom and Cool bloom along with a couple other things I don’t need in the flower room, but basically it’s a KISS with MaxiBloom. The plan is to use some of the first run to get 3 more lights.
And you did an incredible job with your GG#4. I hope mine comes out as frosty and sparkly.

SofaKingStupid

Howdy Sticky Bandit! I don’t use a ppm pen but I keep my eye on the ph. I just use one of the holes in the bucket that I’m not using. I keep them covered wit neoprene pucks and net pots and when I check my ph I just remove a net pot to gain access to my nutrient solution. Happy growing my friend

SofaKingStupid

Sweet! Here they are today. They look great! I had a friend come over yesterday and help me out. We figured out that untangling the roots would be impossible so we cut clones instead. We got 4 lanky ones. 2 shorter ones and 2 other shorter ones.
I thought the short ones would be the ones to keep but now I know that to stay true to what the GG#4 is supposed to be, I should be looking for a taller lanky plant.
I sure can’t wait to find my mom. I really appreciate a good routine.
I’m gonna get a better picture of the cuts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 45

SofaKingStupid

The bucket with the rocks on top is the tall and lanky pheno. The other bucket is the 2 shorter phenos.

Attachments

• D91254AB-B4F4-4D12-BACB-F62A9C43FFC4.jpeg
    D91254AB-B4F4-4D12-BACB-F62A9C43FFC4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • E77C9D08-B0AA-40F9-AED9-1D281A4565E4.jpeg
    E77C9D08-B0AA-40F9-AED9-1D281A4565E4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 54

SofaKingStupid

Heres the cuts. They’re all lookin a but yellow but wtf they been a week and I got no roots yet. (Except for 2 of them). Itl be k. I just neglected to take all the tiny hydroton out and I ain’t got enough airflow around my roots. I’ll just strainem out for the next round.
For now tho, I lifted my lights to give the roots a little more time. I bet they root in a few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40

SofaKingStupid

Got a shitt load of roots now! Checktem this morning and they were loaded up with roots. Il get a better look attem when I get home from work. Il get some pics up too.

Latest posts

Latest posts