What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real Gorilla Glue

SofaKingStupid

You can see the taller one, and the shorter ones. Il get much better pics tomorrow when I got a hand.

Attachments

• A817FF47-B5EC-4917-9E05-48D9406EA9B2.jpeg
    A817FF47-B5EC-4917-9E05-48D9406EA9B2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • D8115083-6665-4B5D-8653-FE86775C5BDC.jpeg
    D8115083-6665-4B5D-8653-FE86775C5BDC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38

negative37dBA

Veteran
Looking nice and green and healthy there! So your running in a dwc...nice. Water is such a good choice. What grow method do you use for flowering the ladies?
Have a great day all.
Peace, negative

You said..."It’s really great to see what you done with the actual GG#4." thanks for that but I have done nothing other than grow her to her potential...she is a awesome plant.

SofaKingStupid

Hi Negative! I also flower DWC. I'm running RDWC in the flower room. I got a nice little pump waiting upstairs along wit a k lite and all the stuff that I need to flower. I’m using Maxi Bloom and Cool bloom along with a couple other things I don’t need in the flower room, but basically it’s a KISS with MaxiBloom. The plan is to use some of the first run to get 3 more lights.
And you did an incredible job with your GG#4. I hope mine comes out as frosty and sparkly.

SofaKingStupid

Howdy Sticky Bandit! I don’t use a ppm pen but I keep my eye on the ph. I just use one of the holes in the bucket that I’m not using. I keep them covered wit neoprene pucks and net pots and when I check my ph I just remove a net pot to gain access to my nutrient solution. Happy growing my friend

SofaKingStupid

Sweet! Here they are today. They look great! I had a friend come over yesterday and help me out. We figured out that untangling the roots would be impossible so we cut clones instead. We got 4 lanky ones. 2 shorter ones and 2 other shorter ones.
I thought the short ones would be the ones to keep but now I know that to stay true to what the GG#4 is supposed to be, I should be looking for a taller lanky plant.
I sure can’t wait to find my mom. I really appreciate a good routine.
I’m gonna get a better picture of the cuts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 42

SofaKingStupid

The bucket with the rocks on top is the tall and lanky pheno. The other bucket is the 2 shorter phenos.

Attachments

• D91254AB-B4F4-4D12-BACB-F62A9C43FFC4.jpeg
    D91254AB-B4F4-4D12-BACB-F62A9C43FFC4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • E77C9D08-B0AA-40F9-AED9-1D281A4565E4.jpeg
    E77C9D08-B0AA-40F9-AED9-1D281A4565E4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45

SofaKingStupid

Heres the cuts. They’re all lookin a but yellow but wtf they been a week and I got no roots yet. (Except for 2 of them). Itl be k. I just neglected to take all the tiny hydroton out and I ain’t got enough airflow around my roots. I’ll just strainem out for the next round.
For now tho, I lifted my lights to give the roots a little more time. I bet they root in a few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37

SofaKingStupid

Got a shitt load of roots now! Checktem this morning and they were loaded up with roots. Il get a better look attem when I get home from work. Il get some pics up too.

Latest posts

Latest posts