What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice will be cool with new camera i will snap few pics with cannon next time. I like pics better than shitty phone. :tiphat:

Yes maimunji most of mine are photos taken with phone not the best as you say a camera is better,,, The one I am waiting on is just a cheap compact thing but should be enough for what I need here is the spec .

Brand Sony
Model DSC-W800

Product Key Features
Optical Zoom 5x
Digital Zoom 40x
Battery Type Lithium-Ion
Features Face Detection, Built-in Flash, Red-Eye Reduction, Noise Reduction
Screen Size 2.7"
Series Sony Cyber-shot
Type Compact
Connectivity USB
Colour Black
Megapixels 20.1MP

Dimensions
Weight 125GR

Additional Product Features
Sensor Resolution 20.1MP
Camera Type Compact
Max Video Resolution 1280x720
Sensor Type Super Had Ccd
Light Sensitivity Iso 100-3200
Display Size 2.7"

maimunji

This Sony will make good shots. Mine i think is little better. Make good shots i like them compare to Samsung s6 phone. You will see difference by itself once you start to shot your plants.
picture.php

Here is pics with phone on one plant.
picture.php

And same plant with Cannon.
picture.php

I think you can't stop making pics soon after photo will arrived. Good luck with new toy bro enjoy.
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Sony will make good shots. Mine i think is little better. Make good shots i like them compare to Samsung s6 phone. You will see difference by itself once you start to shot your plants.
View Image

Here is pics with phone on one plant.
View Image

And same plant with Cannon.
View Image

I think you can't stop making pics soon after photo will arrived. Good luck with new toy bro enjoy.
View Image
View Image

Cheers maimunji nice camera, same size I ordered :tiphat: and yes, will get some photos snapped soon as it lands and youre doing a great job on your plants look well.:tiphat: lush and green and frosty doing great m8 stay safe all.

maimunji

Playing today with phone trying to take good shot without flash. I will shot few with cannon next time.
picture.php

picture.php

Same nug with flash.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Those pics keep getting nicer and nicer, excellent clarity as well.

Its starting to look like the Swiss alps in there, those girls will make excellent hash if you have plans.

maimunji

Here is how RG#6 and RG#7 doing from clone in 2 litter pots. I incidentally topped #7 its happening somethimes i can't do much. LST is stronger than me i just can't stop i LST everything.

picture.php

RG#6.
picture.php

picture.php

RG#7 topped if not recovery fast will miss next run. Angry....
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Those clones are vigorous Maimunji, they seem to enjoy the bondage..."i knew a few women in my time with similar traits lol"

Nice pics man...

maimunji

Thanks buddy i like to take pics not every pics turn decent but i have some good. Will update soon with cannon. RG#42 doing good fan leaves start to develop slight purple nugs also. Hope for colourful plant at the end.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is how RG#6 and RG#7 doing from clone in 2 litter pots. I incidentally topped #7 its happening somethimes i can't do much. LST is stronger than me i just can't stop i LST everything.

View Image

RG#6.
View Image
View Image

RG#7 topped if not recovery fast will miss next run. Angry....
View Image

Looking sweet maimunji nice job my camera comes today but im off to hospital all day, so looks like i have a trip to post office in the morning ah well .:tiphat: keep the updates coming my friend.:tiphat:

maimunji

Looking sweet maimunji nice job my camera comes today but im off to hospital all day, so looks like i have a trip to post office in the morning ah well .:tiphat: keep the updates coming my friend.:tiphat:

Don't rush yourself my friend good luck and take care.:tiphat:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Just noticed you said you don't do any run off in your coco. Can you tell me more about your method. I assume you give straight water the last 2-3 weeks then? Do you do any other flush before you re use the coco. So after 4-5 runs you throw it out, what do you notice happens around that time that made you decide to end using it there?

Im curious as after 2 years of growing I am still paranoid about getting salt buildup in my pro mix without 10% run off with every watering. But this is a lot of work as I do SOG style and that means I need to remove plant from the area, then water and collect run off then put back. This can be a lot of work with 16 plants per light, as opposed to just watering and not worrrying about run off. I give 3 weeks of straight water at the end starting day 42, and also re use my pro mix. Thanks! Those last pics look great, these are really going to turn out for you, lets hope potency too like you are looking for.

maimunji

Just noticed you said you don't do any run off in your coco. Can you tell me more about your method. I assume you give straight water the last 2-3 weeks then? Do you do any other flush before you re use the coco. So after 4-5 runs you throw it out, what do you notice happens around that time that made you decide to end using it there?

Im curious as after 2 years of growing I am still paranoid about getting salt buildup in my pro mix without 10% run off with every watering. But this is a lot of work as I do SOG style and that means I need to remove plant from the area, then water and collect run off then put back. This can be a lot of work with 16 plants per light, as opposed to just watering and not worrrying about run off. I give 3 weeks of straight water at the end starting day 42, and also re use my pro mix. Thanks! Those last pics look great, these are really going to turn out for you, lets hope potency too like you are looking for.

I never grow in promix but i have many succesfull grow otdoor in soil. Don't know how accurate will be my advice since i never run promix but lets try. I have clones in solo cups from more than year watering to no run off and they stay healthy. Somethimes im lazy and give them extremely high ppm and looks like they dont care. My clones in solo cups never seen run off their whole life usually after year i just take fresh clones from solo cups clones,kill this clone and start over because of lack of space not because they goes to shit. After run finish and if i use boosters i usually flush coco under tap if i use only basic nutes whole grow i remove plant, remove roots and pop new plant in same coco without issues. When i reuse many times and have bags with old coco i can see some kind of fungi grow in coco and colonized roots don't know if they are bad or good but i dont like them and usually start to throw coco after few runs because of them. I agree with you its a lot of work this 10%. They drive me crazy thats the reason i stop doing run off and said fuck to run off. Maybe you need to give a try to plant or two and see for yourself. Around week 5-6 i start to goes down progresive with nutes. Down, down, down to the point of 200-300 ppm. at the end of flowering and give them tap water only last 3-5 days my tap water is 150 ppm. most of the plants fade nice at the end some don't want i dont care at all some are light feeders some are heavy you cant please to everybody especially when you run only one rez. Hope this help if you remind something tell me i will try give as much info as i can. :tiphat:
Here is plant that fade really nice at the end. Grow without run off and never seen tap water just nutes. I cant remember maybe i give her 1-2 watering at the end.
picture.php

This one doesn't want to fade but i will not cry for that who care if she looks damn good.
picture.php

maimunji

P.s. i rush myself a lot throught the years trying to have best plants at possible and never happening.
Fighting all kind deseage my head goes white. Finally i said fuck i will not be slave to them. Usually at this point they start to come perfect the less we touch them the more they grow and love us.

superx

Veteran
Yes, there is several growers here who water/feed with no run off most notably DJM "spelling" with excellent results in coco, its about finding the proper balance and when one understands and are able to read there plants there specific needs become much clearer. I guess its obviously easier when constantly running the same clone.

I am also in coco, i will try this method one day and save on the nutrients.

Nice fade on the first pic Maimunji, which strain is second pic?
Those calyxes are exploding, nice growing again...

Hey DARKSIDER i hope its nothing serious with your visit to the hospital..

All the best everyone....

maimunji

Yes, there is several growers here who water/feed with no run off most notably DJM "spelling" with excellent results in coco, its about finding the proper balance and when one understands and are able to read there plants there specific needs become much clearer. I guess its obviously easier when constantly running the same clone.

I am also in coco, i will try this method one day and save on the nutrients.

Nice fade on the first pic Maimunji, which strain is second pic?
Those calyxes are exploding, nice growing again...

Hey DARKSIDER i hope its nothing serious with your visit to the hospital..

All the best everyone....

Yes Don Juan Matus he is real brujos. He not choice his nick name by incident. This who ever read Carlos Castaneda will know what im talking about. :dunno:
Another old cat is stoned40years we may need to ask him what he think about run off in coco. Bullshit will be answer. Respect to my old friend.
:laughing:
From respect to PANIKZ and DARKSIDER i will not post strain names and breeaders here its RG#4 thread but you buddy can pm me i made F2 for myself with her and will share with you with pleasure if you like to try her.:tiphat: