What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

maimunji

RG#44
picture.php

RG#45
picture.php

RG#43
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots maimunji and the first photo is what I call a deficiency exactly the same as mine.. maybes not.. but that's what I call it... it is now on my seedsman plants just starting... so who knows either way im happy looks terrible on the plants though,, but getting there slowly my friend stay safe all.:tiphat:

maimunji

I will say yes its same deficiency you can see pics of mother plant Panikz post in Real Gorill 4 thread. Its same to me happening when i start to drop down nutes. Cal mag i guess... she have enought fan leaves to finish i hope dont want to push hard few weeks to the end.
picture.php

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Darksider and Maimunji, very good job guys!

she have enought fan leaves to finish i hope dont want to push hard few weeks to the end.

Exactly the same for me with another strains sometimes;
if girls have engouht fan leaves, no worry. :tiphat:

maimunji

RG#42 another 10 days and chop will try to make some daylight pics at harvest. Very strong smell on this one and very sticky resin.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Really nice looking buds. They seem pretty consistent with the dark leathery leaves? How is the aroma?

maimunji

Really nice looking buds. They seem pretty consistent with the dark leathery leaves? How is the aroma?

Hi buddy how you doing hope everything is well.
Sour, coffee chocolate earthy and something that i can't discrube like strange musky smell. Im not very good ask Darksider my English is poor.
For now #42 and #44 have this dark purple foliage. Other stay green will see them at end.

maimunji

Could be some kind of reaction to bright light? My Congo does the same under my gavitas

Maybe but i have enought grow under my belt with this setup to say genetic play huge. Plants from seeds always appear unique to me clones from same will be come different. Hope i can have space to run same plants from clones in future but i have more RG#4 seeds to pop. Light intensity play role for sure. Temps is also big factor how plants appear. Nutes not so much if not over, under feed drastically.

superx

Veteran
Those ladies are looking glorious, buds are looking super dense and are beautifully coated in crystal, very nice update, at least now you can see the light at the end of the tunnel "which is always a nice feeling".....

Shame you can not get some sort of diagnosis on the leaf situation for future reference, at least it will not affect the final outcome.

Good job Maimunji, hope all is well with DS...

maimunji

Those ladies are looking glorious, buds are looking super dense and are beautifully coated in crystal, very nice update, at least now you can see the light at the end of the tunnel "which is always a nice feeling".....

Shame you can not get some sort of diagnosis on the leaf situation for future reference, at least it will not affect the final outcome.

Good job Maimunji, hope all is well with DS...

Hey buddy RG#47 from clone show this really bad in veg will post soon just can't deal with her im on point to give up.:tiphat:

maimunji

Just remind something. Read someone said GG#4 is good example of TMV (tobacco mosaic virus) traveling around the globe i personally dont belive but they are not easy plants for sure...
I may over type this page shut up sorry.

Latest posts

Latest posts