What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

maimunji

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Thanks for the update, looking fine and dandy in there Maimunji.

Healthy plants all round,

Stay safe and happy growing....

maimunji

Thanks for good words mans.
This is exactly what i want to see from RG#4#2.
She enter in my world.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hps just kick in.
picture.php

Main cola down there.
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for good words mans.
This is exactly what i want to see from RG#4#2.
She enter in my world.
View Image
View Image
View Image

Hps just kick in.
View Image

Main cola down there.
View Image

Loving the updates maimunji will get some photos up next week nice one bilko been having a fair bit deficiencies on mine not the biggest plants either but that's down to me... other than that looking ok.. stay safe all .:tiphat:

maimunji

Loving the updates maimunji will get some photos up next week nice one bilko been having a fair bit deficiencies on mine not the biggest plants either but that's down to me... other than that looking ok.. stay safe all .:tiphat:

Im sure they will come great at the end Darksider. This are some hungry bitches i throw insane ppm to keep them happy. Maybe only one thing that i don't like about them their not easy to grow plants for sure. I need to run them double ppm than i normally run with every other plant. End product will be great im sure deficiency will affect yeilds but not that much potency. Feed them stonger they will blow up.Good luck brother. :tiphat:

maimunji

Ok i prepare another 2 phenos to put in flowering from clone RG#6 and RG#7.
Here is how other phenos doing. I have 5 phenos in flowering.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Oh yes, the fireworks are about to start.

Nice show your putting on mate, big ups...

maimunji

Tomorrow will be day 40 from 12/12 on my first girl in flowering RG#42. Darksider do something please brother i feel stupid only i posting in this thread. We all love to see more phenos of this girls this isn't battle thread don't feel bad if they are not perfect (actually im sure they are perpect) nobody will care. I have more failed plants than most peoples ever grow. Respect bro!!! Thank to all good people for interest. Good luck to all.
RG#42
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Sorry dudes i realize when i try to talk i talk only bullshit. Maybe will be better to post only pics in the future. Sorry im stoned mostly when i post.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

superx

Veteran
You make perfect sense to me my friend...

And your pictures speak for themselves as well, lovely job your doing those ladies are starting to frost up really nice.

All the best..

loyral

nice report bro thanks 4 sharing!!
What smells are u getting from them? i have two in veg also, hope they turn out dank and chemmy..

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tomorrow will be day 40 from 12/12 on my first girl in flowering RG#42. Darksider do something please brother i feel stupid only i posting in this thread. We all love to see more phenos of this girls this isn't battle thread don't feel bad if they are not perfect (actually im sure they are perpect) nobody will care. I have more failed plants than most peoples ever grow. Respect bro!!! Thank to all good people for interest. Good luck to all.
RG#42
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Thanks for the kind words my friend :biggrin: cool photos by the way,

Photos will follow as soon as i recieve my camera as old one fooked up just waiting on delivery bro.:tiphat: and to be perfectly honest i dont give a fook what they look like as long as they sell .:biggrin: and a battle thread does not exist in my world thats for trolls and other misfits not for me my brother, and im sure its not just you posting but i do hear you, dont worry photos will follow soon enough, i will do right by RG im not a one to get free stuff then run never gonna happen as my last 2 tests for other companys prove . respect to you too maimunji stay safe my brother and everyone else too. HA HA just read your other post about being stoned and talking bullshit no need for appologies and keep posting my friend the more the merrier.:tiphat:

maimunji

nice report bro thanks 4 sharing!!
What smells are u getting from them? i have two in veg also, hope they turn out dank and chemmy..

Im not very good with this because my English is poor but at this point smell is very strong. Musky diesel fruity. Maybe hot wet pussy will be right discription.

maimunji

Thanks for the kind words my friend :biggrin: cool photos by the way,

Photos will follow as soon as i recieve my camera as old one fooked up just waiting on delivery bro.:tiphat: and to be perfectly honest i dont give a fook what they look like as long as they sell .:biggrin: and a battle thread does not exist in my world thats for trolls and other misfits not for me my brother, and im sure its not just you posting but i do hear you, dont worry photos will follow soon enough, i will do right by RG im not a one to get free stuff then run never gonna happen as my last 2 tests for other companys prove . respect to you too maimunji stay safe my brother and everyone else too. HA HA just read your other post about being stoned and talking bullshit no need for appologies and keep posting my friend the more the merrier.:tiphat:

Nice will be cool with new camera i will snap few pics with cannon next time. I like pics better than shitty phone. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts