What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not looking the best but hey it is as it is gotta play the hand youre dealt with.. Hopefully they will pick up after a week or so my ec is on 1.4 ph is 5.9 and rh is 50 and temps at 28 plenty of nutes and calmag in res as well as liquid seaweed boy am I glad im not hand watering to much hard work for my liking anyhow enough said take care guys .
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any hermies in this line? Do the lowers pop male flowers at all?

Nice to see you drop by browntrout :tiphat:
I never got any hermies and saw no male flowers at all
from top to bottom none in the first run from what I recall. I think if I did, I would of said in diary m8, hope that answers your question and I must say I enjoyed following your trippleberry lots of different phenos nice colours too.:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One week on not much happening
Anyhow photo update . Should not of topped these very little. Needed more veg time but hey life goes on.
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well im sure glad my pal has been and gone the way my eyes are,, It seems we have a little man growing in amongst my sexy girls and i will put photo up tonight or tomorrow not sure if it hermed or not but it has definitely being keeping a low profile and here was me thinking males grew bigger than the females so they could drop there pollen onto them easier it seems whatever happened it has not grown very big compared to my last rg4 girl which is twice the height of him ah well nothing ventured nothing gained onwards and upwards so they say :tiphat:Plenty more room at the inn so to speak. PS its the one in above photo bottom picture.

starke

Looking good. I had one of browntrout's Tripleberrys do that to me last week. Would have sworn it was female and two days later, BOOM, biggest balls you ever saw. Not hermie, just tricky due to close tight nodes.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. I had one of browntrout's Tripleberrys do that to me last week. Would have sworn it was female and two days later, BOOM, biggest balls you ever saw. Not hermie, just tricky due to close tight nodes.

Thanks starke,, Well I pulled the male very little roots as I expected. My fault I know,, but upon closer inspection im not sure if these are balls or just mutant leaves whatever they are I will be keeping close observations on him or her as I have now potted it back up roots only went down into pot maybes 6 inch max.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And more.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The more I look at these photos the more I think mutant leaves .

starke

Brother bilko has probably made the right call...but...it would be interesting to know if they are leaves, balls or??

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother bilko has probably made the right call...but...it would be interesting to know if they are leaves, balls or??

Mutated leaves m8 going to get nothing at all of her but shes a survivor so for now she can plod on with her sister not much of either but my others will more than make up for these two so all good either way :biggrin
picture.php
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Whats happened to these darksider did they struggle from the off? do you ghave other Real Gorill4's that are ok??

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats happened to these darksider did they struggle from the off? do you ghave other Real Gorill4's that are ok??

Maybes topped them to small, or maybes something else :dunno:

But have to say one was very small from the start it happens m8.. But gotta give them a chance. We nearly all deserve a second chance, and no dont have any other Real Gorill4 on the go. My others are from different companys so will more than make up in yield for these :::tiphat:

Todays date 07.05.2019. pulled and culled need the space for new ones. Bilko you were right .:biggrin:

SURELY SOMEONE ELSE MUST BE RUNNING THESE COME ON GUYS DONT BE SHY ITS ALL ABOUT SHARING GET SOME PHOTOS UP !!!.

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This is a realgorilla4 that is growing indoors. I had to take them outta the basement for a few mins and figured Id try and get a pic of it. It was 35 days into 12/12 in the pic and is back indoors flowering at 40days. This lady is HUGE

Attachments

• 20190520_194848.jpg
    20190520_194848.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190520_194852.jpg
    20190520_194852.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190520_194905.jpg
    20190520_194905.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 20190520_194820.jpg
    20190520_194820.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 52

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I just transplant a small RG4 and Lemon Dizzle in a 15gal grow pot each!!! See how they do in the jungle/Appalachian this summer

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
When I started that indoors, there's was many 50s degrees temps, a spider mite problem also. There was alot of stress I was afraid id cause them to hemi but they didnt. The Lemon Dizzle i got is the same way and both are doing good now. It's been a rollercoaster that's for sure. I'm just praying everything's good threw harvest!!!

kapedo

This is a realgorilla4 that is growing indoors. I had to take them outta the basement for a few mins and figured Id try and get a pic of it. It was 35 days into 12/12 in the pic and is back indoors flowering at 40days. This lady is HUGE

Very nice. I just love realgorill4 seeds.