What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

maimunji

Hi guys,

My little RG#4, no veg time, no topping, no nothing, just a simple little one bud trying to fill a hole in the tent:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79272&pictureid=1918413&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79272&pictureid=1918414&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I definitely will try a full tent with her in the near future. She's a real eye candy a she smells really nice at the moment. I guess she need a few weeks more to reach her full potential.

Peace

Great job GFS looks very healthy. Grow with me man. My RG46 is small girl can't deal but will leave her in tent its too late to toss and start over. More come soon brother DARKSIDER just to make pics on dry nugs. Everything trimmed and jarred...

maimunji

Who sleep?
135 total from RG#43. 100 grams decent nugs and 35 popcorns. All round best plant for 2018. Keeper for sure.
Strong couchlock with punch in the face. Stronger than RG#42 and RG#44 and they both strong.
She smoke better than she look. Hitting gram per watt between 595 grams total. All plants pretty consistent in yeild around 130 per plant. Still have 2 plants to smoke, more coming soon.
So who sleep?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

RG#45 115 grams from this one Smoked 2 - 3 times. Good high mostly in the head. Not much smell from this one but still sticky.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GFS_Nic

I really like the colors on this one, she also have some disgusting crusty leaves but it's ok, she can handle it:

Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Round 2 :biggrin: Long way off but growing ok. As of now no nutes just tapwater nothing else surely there must be a lot more people growing these,, Come on in guys don't be shy live and learn and as always the more the merrier in most cases :biggrin::tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php

maimunji

Very nice my friend Darksider i have 3 healthy in flower but i need to skip after few days so i cant finish them have cuts from all 7 plants and more seeds to pop. I will go back stronger than before just need to skip for 30 days for upgrade.
Good luck.

maimunji

Yeah im not kidding i have 3 in flowering that i need to toss i need to stop grow for a little. + mites fuck me...
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah im not kidding i have 3 in flowering that i need to toss i need to stop grow for a little. + mites fuck me...
View Image
View Image

Nice one m8 :good:

Mini update topped these as of ten minutes ago then realised they were not huge last time I grew them silly me well at least they will get a lot longer veg now and the runty one is picking up too funny looking leaves.. maybes down to the compost either way it will pick up in time also gave them a little feed .
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: