What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well done guys. Some nice frosty gear you guys have there. :good:

Much appreciated TheBlaze :tiphat:

DiverDave

Yup , thanks .. I moved on to hydro from that last grow , with a bunch of changes too.
I built a few pvc screens from a tutorial here to use in the tent to help
with the light and cooling around the buckets.
All is well and loving these threads , wish everyone a better 2019

Nice one DiverDave:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Really nice DARKSIDER.
Happy smoking :smoker:

Thanks paddi…. appreciate the good words.

starke…. much appreciated and love the banner

mr.brunch… always appreciate the kind words

wvkindbud38
Good job guys!!!! Beautiful buds ..

Nice to see you dropping in and many thanks from the darksider always appreciated. .:thank you: all..

As for potency my friends give it an 8 out of ten and they are old timers... so im guessing that means its up there maimunji ..

yea most oldtimers I know never give above 7-8 on potency.....so it must be pretty strong!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Great job guys!!!! I'm hoping to get my basement cleaned out and get a fan circulate to help get the mold outta there. I'm hoping to get to start a few strains next month

maimunji

Harvest #3 and #4 and start flowering RG#46 from clone. Lookz shitty hope will bounce back next few weeks otherwise will be tossed and will start over with fresh clone. Im stuped and stubborn will do this until im happy....
picture.php

picture.php

RG#43 and RG#45.
picture.php

RG#44 before axe.
picture.php

#43 and #44
picture.php

oti$

I kind of searched the first few pages, but couldn't find the lineage if real gorilla. What are her parents? They look impressive:biggrin:

oti$

That's funny, I asked this already and it was answered. Thanks for not making me feel foolish. The plans in this thread look great!

maimunji

RG#44 huge plant, huge stalks, huge leaves but small nugs. Pulled 85 grams from this girl. 50 decent nugs and 35 popcorns. Smoked few times. High is good but RG#42 is more stronger. Still need to dry fully and cured for proper test. This one is also super sticky and stinky.
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RG#44 huge plant, huge stalks, huge leaves but small nugs. Pulled 85 grams from this girl. 50 decent nugs and 35 popcorns. Smoked few times. High is good but RG#42 is more stronger. Still need to dry fully and cured for proper test. This one is also super sticky and stinky.
View Image
View Image

Super nice maimunji gimme more :biggrin::tiphat:
Anyone else feel free to post your Real-Gorill4. photos, comments, etc.. the more the merrier don't be shy this is what its all about caring and sharing cmon lads and lasses .

Last edited:

GFS_Nic

Hi guys,

My little RG#4, no veg time, no topping, no nothing, just a simple little one bud trying to fill a hole in the tent:

I definitely will try a full tent with her in the near future. She's a real eye candy a she smells really nice at the moment. I guess she need a few weeks more to reach her full potential.

Peace