What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

maimunji

less as 2 weeks to go or .,?

Day 60 tommorow for RG#42. Will harvest this one to few days. No amber at all but trichomes is very interesting with super short fat stem and big, big almoust blue cloudy head. All others day 50 today. Around 2 weeks to the end if i not let some to day 70.
:tiphat:

maimunji

RG#42 day 60 another 3-5 days and harvest will make daylight pics on this one.
picture.php

picture.php

RG#45 day 51.
picture.php

madalasatori

Veteran
Looking great mate, I was gonna hold out and try and obtain a GG clone but these look equal to the clone so will buy some of these seeds instead

bilko

Real good work guys look forward to more photos coming, darksider just checked your other thread on seedsman looking sweet my friend didn't even know you had that diary going sure looks like some tall towers merry xmas to all:plant grow:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Pics are pretty damn nice as is!

Man, don’t know if I can hold out much longer... spidey senses are telling me I’ll be spending far too much on beans very soon!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks maimunji appreciated my friend.:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre much appreciated for your visit and your spidey sensors are always good to go.. you know it :tiphat: :biggrin:

mr.brunch merry Christmas to you too.. and always welcomed and appreciated. :tiphat:

bilko

damn fine photos from you guys looking nice and frosty the end is near :) respect to you both I liked the updates and followed closely good diary guys :watchplant:

maimunji

I will keep updates bliko. Another few days and will put RG#47 to flower so another 2 months growing. I cant deal with RG#46 will kill and start over with fresh clone.
Here is how others plant doing.
RG#41
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RG#43 will be my keeper just to try how she smoke but by the look plant is real deal.
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful buds guys.

This one goes to a friend in need of meds, stay safe guys appreciated the kind words starke.

bilko.. damn fine photos from you guys looking nice and frosty the end is near respect to you both I liked the updates and followed closely good diary guys

Much appreciated bilko as always.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts