What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

smokaholik

Indicas I totally love them 20190218_220212.jpg

20190218_220152.jpg

20190218_220117.jpg

20190218_215918.jpg

20190218_215848.jpg

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Zabardast!

It's great to see you back bro, I'll certainly hook up on your instgr account when i get some smartphone back :)
Take care and keep it up!

Irie! :wave:

p59teitel

This thread’s been dead for a while now, but I just wanted to give a shout-out to smokaholik for the awesome Waziri seeds I got through The Real Seed Co. Grew two females last year outdoors. Organic grow, one plant topped out at 5 feet and was squat and dense and a pain in the ass when it came to powdery mildew and botrytis during a very wet fall (although I managed to harvest over 90% of it). The other was over 6 feet and was leggy and airy, and was incredibly resistant to those problems.

The squat dense plant had flowers that smelled of lime and the leggy one’s flower’s smelled of garlic and gasoline. Interestingly, the cured weed’s effects are very similar despite the pheno and odor differences. It’s a great daytime strain that is calmly uplifting and makes me want to complete tasks with a happy grin on my face.

I made seeds from both girls with two male Waziri and will definitely will grow a few next year to reconstitute my stash of this awesome domesticate! Here are some pics:

Dense, bushy pain in the ass plant:

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Taller leggy plant:

Cola on taller leggy plant:

Flower from taller leggy plant after 9 months cure:

Taller leggy plant with dense bushy pain in the ass on right edge of pic

Last edited:

smokaholik

(duplicate postI'm so glad you like the Waziris and they make awesome hash..

This thread’s been dead for a while now, but I just wanted to give a shout-out to smokaholik for the awesome Waziri seeds I got through The Real Seed Co. Grew two females last year outdoors. Organic grow, one plant topped out at 5 feet and was squat and dense and a pain in the ass when it came to powdery mildew and botrytis during a very wet fall (although I managed to harvest over 90% of it). The other was over 6 feet and was leggy and airy, and was incredibly resistant to those problems.

The squat dense plant had flowers that smelled of lime and the leggy one’s flower’s smelled of garlic and gasoline. Interestingly, the cured weed’s effects are very similar despite the pheno and odor differences. It’s a great daytime strain that is calmly uplifting and makes me want to complete tasks with a happy grin on my face.

I made seeds from both girls with two male Waziri and will definitely will grow a few next year to reconstitute my stash of this awesome domesticate! Here are some pics:

Dense, bushy pain in the ass plant:

Taller leggy plant:

Cola on taller leggy plant:

Flower from taller leggy plant after 9 months cure:

Taller leggy plant with dense bushy pain in the ass on right edge of pic

Not been on this site in yonks so sorry for the very late reply. So glad you liked the waziris id almost forgotten about them. If your still interested in ladrace Afghans and kushes- my brother @ landrace_genetics is currently taking kevin jodrey and a few others on a tour of the Hindu kush at this very moment to document the culture and the plants out there.. check gwsmokebreaktv. Kevin jodrey and landrace_genetics on Instagram

I'm rocking a purple indica right now that's like raspberries with plum undertones. Finishing up around 45 days and is chunky and leaning. Huge maple leaves. Very fruity and raspberry like in the first 30 days. The plum terp has come out recently and is spectacular. Going to do about 20 of em on my next run. Super excited 😊

Only downside is the little vinegar flies we have here love her 😂

IMG_20231003_161747808.jpg

Big Up @smokaholik excellent! :canabis:

What is your fav kush fruity terps found over all years?

smokaholik

Big Up @smokaholik excellent! :canabis:

What is your fav kush fruity terps found over all years?
In terms of kush and fruity flavours now that's a toughie. I must say I love the forest fruit/dark Berry terps mixed with earthy musky kushness with the cat piss smell at the back end. That and also a almost rotten mango terp but with the nasty funk simular to a chem d mixed in then rounded out with a real kushy flavour

p59teitel

Not been on this site in yonks so sorry for the very late reply. So glad you liked the waziris id almost forgotten about them. If your still interested in ladrace Afghans and kushes- my brother @ landrace_genetics is currently taking kevin jodrey and a few others on a tour of the Hindu kush at this very moment to document the culture and the plants out there.. check gwsmokebreaktv. Kevin jodrey and landrace_genetics on Instagram
Yes, your brother and I have been messaging for a couple of years on IG, I keep him up to date on my outdoor grows here in Massachusetts. He’s a great guy, he sent me several Karakoram varieties to play with. Someday I’d like to take him up on his offer to check out Tirah and other areas.

The Waziri is just a great strain. Last year I grew four females and one male from F1 seeds I made from the original garlic pheno mom and a similarly rangey male in 2020. They grew up to 9 feet tall with good mold resistance, and stayed true to their mom. The flowers cure golden and taste great - and I usually don’t like flower that much. I got about 13 oz. of dry-sift hash and put 20 oz. of flower in jars to cure. The buzz is great for daytime, makes you content without being lazy. I’ll always have some of this around. Here are some pics -

IMG_3038.jpeg
IMG_3039.jpeg

IMG_3492.jpeg
IMG_3493.jpeg

IMG_4809.jpeg
IMG_4887.jpeg

IMG_5034.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg
IMG_7754.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts