What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

smokaholik

they smell exactly liek in the wild wichis soo pungent , sweet and zesty liek overipe mangues passion fruits and my friends r well looking forward to tasting the treats of this variety and see what she has to offer

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome pics smokaholik love seeing them. cant wait till i can go collecting myself one day. i bet some of those plants would make some killer hash!

nandro

smokaholic, greetings man! glad to see you posting back up. blessings to you and yours. here's to many more great travels. :joint: I grow nothing but pure, purple Kush these days, but your passion is just so..........overbearing. I can hardly sit still while you're out and about, collecting your beans and smoking your Kush. Such journeys are merely nighttime and pipe dreams for most, but you take full advantage. That's just...right-on!

Peace, Love & Kush
Nandro :sasmokin:

sugabear_II

Veteran
smokaholic - thanks for the information - that is amazing to hear that the sativa is pretty stable - I would love to get a hold of some f2s of those as would I am sure many others.

Your pictures are also very cool - it is really wonderful that you're able to share your travels to this region with all of us - may someday it be a peaceful place we can all see for ourselves.

-suga

BlackBart

Veteran
thankyou for sharing your life with us Smokaholic. beautiful pictures of the countryside almost make you feel that you are there. Just love the Kush !

bigherb

Veteran
godbless smokahloic beautiful pics ur very lucky.sounds like you have some very special strains.glad to see landrace genetics being grown n hopefully preserved.love the purple kush is it anything like wats available in the states.id love to visit the region one day in the future.is any special hashplant growing there.im a indica feen .my dream is your vacation. keep up the good work brother and bring back as much seeds possible.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey smokaholic....you've just blown my world up man....I had a Pure cut of a Mazar-i-Hindu Kush out of Oregon in mid 80's...bro you not only have a plant that matches it but man the descript is on point!!!...
first set of pics where the colas look like theres more Leaf than Buds but the Buds are monsterous???....
Thats almost a mirror of the Pure Mazar-i-Hindu Kush Cut I got in the mid 80;s....I fell off my couch when the pics loaded...plus you have purple phenos from the mountain range...good lord...I'd almost thought it was a thing of the past..Think I need a new friend..heheh..amazing..
I know what you mean...talkin Incense, Hash, Middle eastern Spices not Like Haze at all but as complex if not more so!!..IMO this is basically true pure Hindu Kush..not Afghani..well def a variety and grow location thing..
FOE20

G

welcome back smoke.
Tell me, are you getting any good beans in your travels?
I live in the short cool seasons and hills myself. I would love to see how some of that would grow outdoors here. Who can I contact for some of those genetics?

Last edited:

Goldenseed

smokeaholic this is how it should be done!!!!Thanks for sharing these pics and infos.Keep it up!!!

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

smokaholik

salaam ( peace ) to u all, i aplogise for not being around for a while as ihave been busy travelling and experiencing more treasures but was so delighted to see this thread still going and to all those who sent me a pm ill try me best to get back to u asap,

[WRAP]smokaholic, greetings man! glad to see you posting back up. blessings to you and yours. here's to many more great travels. I grow nothing but pure, purple Kush these days, but your passion is just so..........overbearing. I can hardly sit still while you're out and about, collecting your beans and smoking your Kush. Such journeys are merely nighttime and pipe dreams for most, but you take full advantage. That's just...right-on![/WRAP]

hey nandro my friend,it is always a pleasure to see ure still around and well and thanx for the blessings and may u and ure family recive all the delights u wish for :rasta: . As for the journeys i was just blessed with being from that part of the worl;d and smoking from a very early age and only the finest so it was just nattural progression i think to search out and demand more anyway my friend hows the prurple kush treating ya, kicking ure azz i hope lol in a good way , by the way mayi ask ua question if u dont mind, is beancounter still around as ive not been online fo ra wjhile and not seen his posts recently and again nandro for themany rpops, keep it green and hopefully oneday well share eac others treats cuz i still havent tasted the cali pk lol

[WRAP=""]awesome pics smokaholik love seeing them. cant wait till i can go collecting myself one day. i bet some of those plants would make some killer hash![/WRAP]

Hey jay good to see u brother and all i can say is yup they defffo DO lol truly a profound experience :bashhead:

[WRAP=""]smokaholic - thanks for the information - that is amazing to hear that the sativa is pretty stable - I would love to get a hold of some f2s of those as would I am sure many others.[/WRAP]

hey suga thanx for the interest my friend and in answer to ure question maybe someday soon there shud be some geentics avalible my friend as my firneds are currently working for the last few years on creating ibls lines and crosses of the genetics and reports are greatly promising but untill they are stable and reperesnetive of wat my frineds want i dont think they will be but u never know and if they ever r i shall let u know immediately if u wuold liek that suga but like i said my frineds run at least 300 seeds from each time at a time in small pots to evaluate final product and then the ones that truley stand it go into larger ones and in tha past 2 years they have been throught approx 5000 seeds in many locartions simultanousely and how found some wonders

[WRAP=""]wow this is one my favorite threads on IC!! keep the pics flowin man!![/WRAP]

CC im honoured andhumbled u think this is one of the best threads around that truely means alot and i hope u have a many many green years brother

smokaholik - salaaam bro, so good to see you back here and with pics too!

ngakpa anytime for u and its truley heartwarming to see u around, peace to u and ures

[WRAP=""]thankyou for sharing your life with us Smokaholic. beautiful pictures of the countryside almost make you feel that you are there. Just love the Kush ![/WRAP]

HEY bart i wish u was here mate at least i culd have a rest from roling up all the time and let u take over soi cud havea break lol

[WRAP=""]godbless smokahloic beautiful pics ur very lucky.sounds like you have some very special strains.glad to see landrace genetics being grown n hopefully preserved.love the purple kush is it anything like wats available in the states.id love to visit the region one day in the future.is any special hashplant growing there.im a indica feen .my dream is your vacation. keep up the good work brother and bring back as much seeds possible.[/WRAP]

Hey bigherb im sorry but i have never been to the states or tasted wats around there so i honestly cundtl compare and the answer to ure other qusetion it shud be more reprashed like is ther eany shit hashplant out there cuz its harder to find shits ones than amazign ones lol if u source from the right locations

smokaholik

salaaam foe and u know wat its great to hear another who understands the taste incense spice thing cuz u said it exactly lol, and about the purple phenos from the montians there still around and gettign betetr and betetr in fact my frineds have some new varieties i broaght back being tested and these where prurple in the wild so we wil see how they react and on the mazar cut all i can say is u got to keep ure special ladies cuz if these ever went me friends wud be devastated life just aint the same anyway thanx for coming and passing thru foe and plz do more often my l;ovely friend

savvy, james ,shiva, golden seed, thczr and new thank u all for the kind words after all the travvling i been doing its still good toknow ure remebered lol and i soo wish i cud smoke some fo these gems with u lot cuz i just know ud fall in love

thank u all who have passed thru my neck of the world and sorry for the qiuck answers but i have litearlly just come back frok me travels and need sleep i think lol, anyway PEACE to u all and ill show some pix for u to enjoy

this are my frineds room and he has it ful lof tirah valley sativa also known as lemon wich takes 14 weeks and is pictured at 4 weeks flowering

these are some further kush crosses that have been wroked on and are now part of the family

and heres the hard work my friends do to make sure everything is perfect cuz its not easy when u have over 30 6ft sativas in ure room lol

and finally some more

heres 1 that has for a betetr view

hope u like and bye for now thanx for showing interest

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Salam smokaholic, glad to see you back !

Superb Tirah you have there ! At last some proof that sativa are grown there, thanks for sharing !

Khuda Hafeez ! :wave: