What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

PicosPoisonftw!

Likewise my favorite thread on ic. Anyone in contact w/smokaholic? Thanks to him for sharing his awesome journey/experiences. Would love to see if he and his friends have been successful in creating ibl's...

Beautiful original genetics.
A proof that we have some beautiful landraces like
in the old's days.
We can't access to this countries : Af, Pak...
but the fact we have no access, protect the
landraces genetics.
It were the case in China, Bouthan, Laos... for
some years and the genetics were preserved.
I am sure it's a chance for the preservation
of originality and diversity in this country's populations.
Please brother, tell us when you will sell or share
some of this beautiful strains.
Thanks. Citizen of the world.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Long time no hear from smokaholik, hope all is fine for you bro !

Here some "real deal" too, shot in their homeland; Birir Valley, Chitral District, Pakistan. Can't wait to fly back there !

picture.php

Irie !

smit007

Dear Friend
Do you have great photos from your homeland
I would like to more of these pictures)))
not often you meet people from the East with such interesting plants!
Good luck!

Kush_Kloud

Amazing pics I would love to work that lemon smelling sativa from the Tirah Valley, any s1 seeds or clones? Also do you have any other seeds from the Tirah Valley Smokaholik? Please get back at me.

Kush Kloud

smokaholik

hello everybody, ive not been on in a few years due to travelling and other life commitments but just wanted to wish everybody a very happy new year

smokaholik

hello icmag family its been a long while since ive last been on. To all my old friends and the new ones i have yet to make im still travelling collecting landrace afghan and hindu kush cultivars and smoking on some of the finest hash produced

below are a few pictures of the tirah valley sativa just to get started

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 33

sixixix

Welcome back, and thanks for sharing, that sativa looks killer! Would love to hear and see more about that hash you mentioned, too! :)

hello everybody, ive not been on in a few years due to travelling and other life commitments but just wanted to wish everybody a very happy new year

What a great thread. Thank you so much @smokaholik Please continue to post and be as active as you can. It's awesome seeing these amazing genetics. So much better to see real kush finally instead of all these new hybrids with just a kush name.

smokaholik

Hello to all my icmag family. I hardly come on here anymore unfortunately but for those who are interested follow me on Instagram @ realkushman

smokaholik

After a bad year I've finally decided to end my years of travels through afghanistan and the hindu kush to finally settle down. Even though I lost half of my seed collection and crop to thieving twats I still have a collection that would take me many lifetimes to grow and pheno hunt. To all cannabis aficionados, collectors, connoisseurs, breeders and historians the Afghan and Pakistani-hindukush gene pool are one of the building blocks of modern day cannabis. Every modern day big name strain has its background from landraces and and crosses there of. To those looking at roadkill and old school skunk nasty pungent smells that have been bred out by today's sweet and inbred bottlenecks varieties or from the funky fruity to the dam right earth forest fruit coffee flavours. The plants I have been growing have them all. Seeds will be released of these landrace gems that every cultivator should have. Get at me in insta for more info 20190121_173743.jpg 20190115_230227.jpg IMG-20181122-WA0008.jpg IMG-20190108-WA0001.jpg IMG-20181231-WA0001.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts