What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fatigues avatar fits his name. I use to wear fatigues a lot, so I cant ditch them. I give the avatar a 7.10. I would have rated it higher if there had been a hot topless woman wearing them. :blowbubbles:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'll rate two as I believe Puffin13 was passed,

The Fabulous Furry Freak Bros avatar rates a solid 12.

Look those FFFB up on eBay & buy the comix fairly cheap, then leave 'em out for your fabulous friends to steal.......
aaff1045_zpsb8e0ded8.jpg

I'm almost certain that Glory's sporting an avatar of his own design, a 10.

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I really like the weezard. Not only is it on point with his name, but its very visually appealing as well. He could have put a picture of a wizard smoking a joint too. The Weezard. Either way, on his pic, i give it a 9.989530253878078 outta 10. :headbange

exploziv- i see you find it important for the avatar to have a weed reference. I gotta ask, what is your avatars weed reference? or is it some deeper shit i dont get? I see how it connects to your screen name, but not to cannabis. Sooooo, i give it a 8.365 cause it relates to your screen name, which i personally think is more improtant than if it relates to weed. Case and point. Best Avatar/Screen Name combo in my opinion is no doubt, Medium Pimpin. For many reasons. But anyways, his avatar his great and it doesnt really relate to weed. Thats my 2 cents anyways.

supermanlives

Veteran
I would like to say that's a gay looking av . but I am a big fan of mg. so you get an 8. don't bother rating my av as I aint here to be the norm. if I aint offending someone I aint living right. one percenters are pussies I am .5 baby

Latest posts

Latest posts