What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
That would be Wiz Khalifa. Not a huge fan of his new stuff. But a die hard fan of anything before his album Rolling Papers.

I'll give your's a 9/10, looks cool as hell. Would be better in green though :tongue:.

hanfiking

This image portays a thoughtful character with a zest for life, he comes across as a humble man, wielding a provoking, daring and courageous haircut which in combination with a suit is really just too much for one joint to handle... 7/10

G

guest3871

Ummmm, my mother told me not to say anything unless i had something positive to say.......

So, 2/10

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Well now I feel terrible! I'll have to find something different (so much for business at the front, party at the back!)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
it's got weed. a nice healthy leaf. and I can also see some kind of small lizard?

9/10 from me! :wave:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Ehh, yeah I'm the worst person on earth. *pout*
...But, I make an effort to only eat "free range", (hormone free, etc. etc.) I (kinda) feel as though I am making more of an impact by supporting the people who are doing it right, (ie: kindly), than by just "boycotting" everybody...Although I have been contemplating going veg again pretty much ever since; the guilt is just too much!!

Worst person ever~
Nat
:witch:

nvthis

That dude looks way too bored for his own good. Idle hands are the devils work, ya know. Next he'll be pulling his eyelids down, lol.. ;)

8/10

Latest posts

Latest posts