What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
"America! Where are you now, don't you care about your sons and daughters? Don't you know, we need you now...We can't fight alone against the Monster..." SteppinWolf

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
image.php

Is that Hoffman... i know of him, but no actual details... im at the age where i hate the young shit, but i dont know enough about the old shit...

snookis child is doomed from teh womb and Lohan might be a year or two younger than me, and shes already fucked up her face.

[tangent]
News Flash, plastic surgery doesnt make you look younger, it makes you look like you had plastic surgery.
[/tangent]

Guest02345

View Image

Is that Hoffman... i know of him, but no actual details... im at the age where i hate the young shit, but i dont know enough about the old shit...

snookis child is doomed from teh womb and Lohan might be a year or two younger than me, and shes already fucked up her face.

[tangent]
News Flash, plastic surgery doesnt make you look younger, it makes you look like you had plastic surgery.
[/tangent]

yes it is abbie hoffman. heres an excerpt from wikipedia:

Abbot Howard "Abbie" Hoffman (November 30, 1936 – April 12, 1989) was a political and social activist who co-founded the Youth International Party ("Yippies").
Hoffman was arrested and tried for conspiracy and inciting to riot as a result of his role in protests that led to violent confrontations with police during the 1968 Democratic National Convention, along with Jerry Rubin, David Dellinger, Tom Hayden, Rennie Davis, John Froines, Lee Weiner and Bobby Seale. The group was known collectively as the "Chicago Eight"; when Seale's prosecution was separated from the others, they became known as the Chicago Seven. While the defendants were initially convicted of intent to incite a riot, the verdicts were overturned on appeal.
Hoffman came to prominence in the 1960s, and continued practicing his activism in the 1970s, and has remained a symbol of the youth rebellion of that era.[1]

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Although I'm stuck here n all, I'm not too fond of our "government". But you seem like a cool dude so I'll give you a 7/10 :tiphat:.

H

Homer J Pimpin

I don't know who yours is but because it's reppin' pittsburgh and I'm a diehard steeler fan then it's 8/ 10 here is mine big size

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts