What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

LeenieBean

now these are some dark horses

now these are some dark horses

I like these ones darkhorse! feel free to take em if you want I actually looked for a while... perhaps it would justify the bowl I smoked while looking LOL

LeenieBean

LOL he's a smart bird but not smart enough to figure that one out thankfully- I took it after he'd been trying to get into it for a good hour or more he even tried turning the lid but couldn't get a good enough grip

D

darkhorse

9 Leeniebean, the little guy looks like he is thinking "maybee a small explosion would open this" or "if i can manage to get this off the ground and drop it from a hight"

i really like those three pics this is the one i went with but i think im just going to rotate them every so often as there are so many good ones.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
8/10, I prefer homemade avatars, took me a second to figure it out, especially since it's B/W.

Mine is my old roomate's titty with a button I found in my stepdads old desk. He was an old hippy that loved to grow and smoke, and my inspiration for getting into growing in the first place. Miss you Fred!

f1auto

I rate lazymans as top notch, creme de la creme of avatars, being tits and an expression of love of herb.

you can not top that,

impossible,

11/10

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
wuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

10 all around

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7/10 .... unique to this site, but obviously its mass produced, which takes away from it being a ten.... i like it though...

i just created this one not too long ago

<--------

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
9/10 all it needs is sex... Careful mine is my Favorite Gurl who brought me this far..Any fault is mine not hers...puff puff pass