What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

kyndone

garden gnome, i give it a 10 outa 10, its a mystery, why is he face down?, is he dead?, is another gnome shooting at him, (trying to take his turf)?,, is he praying to the east?, is he trying to catch that pesky mole?,

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Spranken z' deutsch ? Or Spanken zie? Definitely a dreamer ...9/10, no a 10/10 cause i like the cresent moon & the script.

If you're lucky maybe he'll take you to a German or Dutch light Disco
and show you his lederhosen ! ;)

no, I mean spankin'!! more of a comic than a dreamer ;) I am actually dutch, so maybe its HIGH time I get my ass spanked proper at a dutch disco. LOL thanks for the 10, I'll take it since I made the avatar myself ;)

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
no, I mean spankin'!! more of a comic than a dreamer ;)

Put a " lil' wry smile" on that moonman avatar & give
it a lil' more personality then :biglaugh:

am actually dutch, so maybe its HIGH time I get my ass spanked proper at a dutch disco. LOL thanks for the 10, I'll take it since I made the avatar myself ;)

Well a a lil Spanking never hurt anyone (improves circulation !) & among other lil' things
can be quite fun ...let yourself go , life's too short .:)

Put a " lil' wry smile" on that moonman avatar & give
it a lil' more personality then :biglaugh:

Well a a lil Spanking never hurt anyone (improves circulation !) & among other lil' things
can be quite fun ...let yourself go , life's too short .:)

Thanks, that may be a good call!! My moon needs a little more personality! I'm leaving off part of the original image because it may not be allowed on the forum since it advertises a product line. I'm a mmj cardholder, patient and provider, and make organic "medibles" legally in washington state. All of my mattresses, I mean, baked goods and oils, carry this label.

D

darkhorse

Thanks, that may be a good call!! My moon needs a little more personality! I'm leaving off part of the original image because it may not be allowed on the forum since it advertises a product line. I'm a mmj cardholder, patient and provider, and make organic "medibles" legally in washington state. All of my mattresses, I mean, baked goods and oils, carry this label.

maybee you could put a nice little lady in the cresent moon?

Latest posts

Latest posts