What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rate the persons avatar above you.

G

i dont like jail or the bars associated with it so trust no one i give you a 4.3554

Pimpslapped

OLDFAMILYRED said:
ty, very polite of you.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Okay, I'm quiet. At least that's what I'd be with that guy looking down on me from up there... I'll give that a 6 of 10, since I don't recognize the face. (Edit: Or as my friend always used to say "My gramma always said, Don't start won't be none..)

Now Disco... something familiar about that one. Hmmmm.....

Last edited:
on a more serious note. I do not know who he is but he is telling me to be quite and he looks scary to. Mummy...... want mummy

Ah sopmething very similar about yours too. Usually sat on the side lines hurling abuse at people. LOL i like it 9 out of ten. only cos i like mine better

Last edited:

Pimpslapped

Discombobul8 said:
on a more serious note. I do not know who he is but he is telling me to be quite and he looks scary to. Mummy...... want mummy

Ah sopmething very similar about yours too. Usually sat on the side lines hurling abuse at people. LOL i like it

8/10 for Beaker... one of my favs and he proved you don't need to be able to talk to be funny. :redface:

I'm bein' nice and not letting my Avatars do the talking, everyone'd get horrible ratings! Absolutely pathetic! Lame! I hated it! I loved it! It was horrible! Well, it was better than the first act...

G

8/10 for the pimped out grumpy bastards from the muppet show....pimpin pimpslapped

G

High!

I give you a 8 to be polite. But if I am honest, I don't know what is going on in that avatar.

~Ninja~

R03

~Ninja~ said:
High!

I give you a 8 to be polite. But if I am honest, I don't know what is going on in that avatar.

~Ninja~

Lol, I shall give you a 8 cause I like ninjas, aswell the ninja has a sword, so must also be polite.

My avatar is pretty simple, it's a guy (me), covering his face. That's it, nothing more.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
If that's a big old log of yummy hash i'll give ya an eight(8) kind of abstract though...lol

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I will play as well.
i always thought RK was a shaved body part lol I guess I am wrong, but I like it becuase he is the only using it, I instantly recognize his posts without looking to see the name