What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rate the persons avatar above you.

Lemon

PhenoMenal said:
kinda homoerotic in a cartoony kinda way but some ppl like that so ill give it an 8.78

Haha, its Fluffy and Uranus from he show Duckman.

"Mr. Duckman, your bottle of itch away rectal cream is here! And the doctor called - he hasn't identified your legions, but he's ruled out cold sores!"

aha umm.. anyway!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Fancy dress chipmonk outfits being worn by aliens? Wierd, I'll give a 7, they are colourfull.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Lemon,
lol fair enough :smile:
i was just muckin around, glad you didnt take it seriously

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
sweet mullet! :headbange

I've had the same avatar since the OG days (diff. username tho).

I'm a "dreadlock fanatic", and a "wildman", and when I saw this pic in a book I thought that it fit me REALLY well ...so I took a picture of it w/ my digi (i dont have a scanner) and resized it, and have used it since day 1 on OG and here.

ooops 10/10 pheno!

G

The Brain Rates a 9.9999999999999 and a Narf

Last edited:
G

HeHeHe 1 wing You're 1 second late ... and ... Mine can do without a rating ... Go get you that Pinky.

Last edited:

Evolution

yikes..i got a 2fre...

wwman:8.73--its a gift, its good....i like gifts mostly

1Wimp--9.16-super groovy rainbowy sheen w/weed, trippy on at least 3 levels...

this thread-9.37 (+/- .03), haha what a trip..

nokuy--i am that guy too...nice find , mighty dreads...

honorable mention to all the cool cats involved

btw--my image is a cd cover--killer reggae tune 'police and thieves'...old school trenchtown artwork... :rasta:

Last edited:
G

evo gets an 8 for style ... Bob - If you knew me you'd know that I can't.

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
WWM i dig your avatar for the fact that...

there could be ANYTHING in the box :D

and who doesnt like opening up a mystery box
9/10 just cuz your Grandmaster of bonghitsu

it looks like a tight box too , and who can complain about that?

Last edited:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
LOL ...JG, I'll have to give you a 9 outa 10 since the lil green man goes with your name, and that's just a damn funny picture of Yoda gettin blazed.
Get the munchies you will!

Mine is a digi photo I took of the chef on a pizza box, which has been animated by some of my good friends in the "want a new avatar? thread.
Over the years, I've often drawn the joint in the chef's fingers (since he has them held just so), but it looks even better when digitally enhanced.

nokuy- 7 of 10, only cuz ya gotta freshin that dusty ol dude up now and then LOL
stop by the avatar thread and have the good folks there animate your guy into blowing smoke rings or something LOL

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
looks like a Italian like me who likes to smoke. Probably just made some brownies. 8 of 10.