What's new

Ranching With Rootwise

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well well...Root you're puttin on a fabulous display here...thank you! I had to go back two pages to see your update pix but well worth it my friend. I suggest everyone go back and look through Roots' last pix update..here's a sample of it...DD

picture.php

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Thanks so much folks! It's crazy that the last update makes them seem so small now.....stay tuned for the next update coming very soon!

nomaad

Veteran
Well well...Root you're puttin on a fabulous display here...thank you! I had to go back two pages to see your update pix but well worth it my friend. I suggest everyone go back and look through Roots' last pix update..here's a sample of it...DD

thanks DD. I had missed it. great dragon shots.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
When I look at your beautiful garden, I see a lot of hard work and dedication...and I also see what will ultimately become relief to those in medical need....just awesome! :respect:

Thank you for doing what you do...and doing it so extremely well! Big hugs! :huggg:

:ying:
DG

Thanks so much folks! It's crazy that the last update makes them seem so small now.....stay tuned for the next update coming very soon!

Looking forward to it man, we all know you have been working hard on them. You are holding up the emerald rectangle against those Cali folks.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Ok everybody--

A quick teaser "photo-only" update, I'm slammed to the gills but will run a proper commentary asap!

And, YES, I am getting worried on space---:D I'd rather have that problem than just about any other you can name...

Best Wishes-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Uhh excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor... Goddamn! those are some trees. They have got to be at least 10 feet in diameter..Show em how we do in colorado..

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Kicking the garden into overdrive! : Simply put......all plants shown in your latest pics appear to be exuding very nice structure; Way to go! :woohoo:

:ying:
DG

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This just might be the Mother of all Bic lighter images Root..nice job..thanks for sharing with us..DD
picture.php

T

Trinity Gold

Ahahahahaha you grew a giant green brick. That Green house is gonna be like a Chia pet with stalks of nug! nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts