What's new

Raistlin's Room '08

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
MOrnin Everyone! just got to work, (shitty) but getting together stuff to start my own batch of mead wine.

Raist, did you start/order anything yet?

R

Raistlin Majere

i want to bro, it seems easy enough
but we have zero cash funds at the moment
looking to mebbe try it in the fall time.............. ???

Y

YwouldntI

wattup raist,mornin yo.
you gotta forgive C -dubb...he ate paint chips as a child...LOL
wattup C-dubb...gotchya;)

R

Raistlin Majere

oh dayum C i didn't know bro
sorry i been so mean to you :friends:
i'll try and be nicer from here on out OK

:asskick:

C

cellardweller

YwouldntI said:
wattup raist,mornin yo.
you gotta forgive C -dubb...he ate paint chips as a child...LOL
wattup C-dubb...gotchya;)
whattup Y !?!
you wanna know something really funny..?
As a kid breakin in the new teeth, I used ta stand up in my crib and chew on the windowsill.
that was covered in lead paint we found out later. :asskick: no shit.

R

Raistlin Majere

cellardweller said:
As a kid breakin in the new teeth, I used ta stand up in my crib and chew on the windowsill.
that was covered in lead paint we found out later. :asskick: no shit.

yeah my mom said i did the same thing :pointlaug

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
ouch.... zinger! looks like im starting that mead this weekend. got the jugs for free, and just ordered the bungs and the airlocks, now i just gotta go shoppin.. the honey is going to be the most expensive part i think.. 10lbs of honey.. probly like 30 bucks or more..ill get you some pics and some final totals so you know what your looking at all said and done.

C

cellardweller

Endo said:
ouch.... zinger! looks like im starting that mead this weekend. got the jugs for free, and just ordered the bungs and the airlocks, now i just gotta go shoppin.. the honey is going to be the most expensive part i think.. 10lbs of honey.. probly like 30 bucks or more..ill get you some pics and some final totals so you know what your looking at all said and done.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
you said bung..

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
All the talk of shroomies a page back has me wanting to try them again. I haven't tripped in years. Everytime I ingest mushrooms, like 20 mins later, a feeling of terror creeps over me, like I'm in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... LoL.

Maybe I'll try em at N&J and I can live the movie!

But talk of acid also intrests me. threeeleven told me that cid is like shroomies without the paranioa and nausia. I dunno, I'm shook. And that's probably not what you wanna be if you're about to trip out...

R

Raistlin Majere

cellardweller ~ ha reminds me of the episode of dirty jobs with mike rowe
he was in a wine factory i geuss, and could not stop saying bung hole and laughing :muahaha: i like that show

hey man i got enough cakes colonized to do two tubs up in a week or so, gonna let them marinate in the jars for a bit longer (helps to get more cubies)
i'll make a picture of the process and post it for you and your boy

Endo ~ hey man if you don't mind and if you got the time can you take lots of pics (especially of the bunghole) and post it up for me
step by step like donC did, especially if he missed a part (like the bunghole) you think could be added
always helps me to have lots of references when i start a project
all jokes aside i would appreciate it

asher1er ~ aww shucks bro, i sure wish i could :rasta:
its a labor of love and i am sure you'll do just fine
way to keep it green brother :respect:

ARTofMAKINGfire ~ one thing you got going for ya is your a smart man
you should be able to say to yourself "Self, your just tripping this will be over in a couple hours, so fuckin relax"
i've done the same a few times
if your curious try it !!

clorox ~ :wink: :abduct:

Old Soul

Veteran
What's up bro! Long time. Glad I found this thread. That cloner looks great. I need to make myself something like that.

Peace

Socrates

ArtofMakingFire, I'd say its definitely worth it to give the acid a try. It's definitely a lot easier to control than mushrooms are, at least in my experience. People tend to think acid is more hardcore because shrooms are natural, but I think LSD is a lot kinder to you. Plus, it won't make you puke, and you just have to eat a little piece of paper instead of like 3 grams of shrooms. Just have a xanax or klonopin handy in case things get a little weird, just put one of those under your tongue and you'll be all good again :)

R

Raistlin Majere

Old Soul ~ :wave: yeah it has been a while, glad you found me now though :friends:
your always welcome around here my friend

Socrates ~ always liked the shrooms cause i know exactly what i am getting
hard to tell whats in acid or how strong it will be from the next batch you get
of course.......... shrooms vary in strength.......... i don't need to worry about that though
since i pretty much have a never ending supply of fresh organic homegrowns :muahaha:
oh i like the sound of that typed out

------------------------------------------
should have lots of good cubie pix in about a month give or take a week
:jump: just in time for the fall, my favorite time to eat them

R

Raistlin Majere

well with all this tripping talk, i thought i should check my jars
and i am glad i did :rasta:

tonight i will do up one monotub
more pix, i use the brush to clean my stem ends after drying
i hate crunching into verm :nono:

supplies for casing = oyster shell flower (coffee grinder to the rescue again)
peat
vermiculite

gonna take pix but i doubt i'll get them up tonight
process starts when the kids close their eyes for the night
:smoweed:

Last edited:

Socrates

Yeah its always better to know exactly what you're getting, that's why I started to grow my own weed. I am very jealous of your neverending supply of fresh homegrown mushrooms, that sounds very tempting. Never tried to grow my own shrooms; is it hard to do? It always seemed kinda complicated. Also, what strain is that? I hear some are "happier" than others.