What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

befa

hello,
just for da record... ;-)
OHz fav reversed lower branches ...
View attachment 18869346
and her sister already ready ...
View attachment 18869347
the reversed will also pollinate a few other good ohz and my fav Tangie again... need more seeds... and i'll know the outcome... TangieHaze (Tangie/OHz x OHzS1) is amazing... the terpene matching so well ...
and that's why you need to keep those cut's ... if you find the gold you need to be able to repeat...
or all is not serious ... and just a hobby ;-)

outdoors i'm amazed too... the IA/OHz x OHzS1 started to flower... full sativa dom as you can see and starts mid july ... if the high is also there ... already made cut's ...
View attachment 18869348 View attachment 18869349 View attachment 18869350
thx SamS ... it all worked out as you predicted... from 10 there are 2 that start early ... all have full sativa structure ... outdoor haze for the north ... yes i'm on it... only need the early trigger... the rest should be full haze... until now it's like that... harvest time will tell... very exited :)
M.:smoker:
I come back to you with some pictures legend apricot male and female. I was wondering if you had made the cross the other way round?
Flo time legend apricot between 45 and 55 days, great tool to shorten flo time, crazy terpenes difficult to describe like old oil smells like when you enter an old mechanical garage but with its deep acid orange apricot notes.
My wife and friends describe it as pure tang apricot (an old man's reference ;) ).
Legendary apricot terpenes (such as tangie, california orange or california indica) fuse well with haze but especially Colombian and Panamanian to create woody, incense, floral citrus strains with good combinations of amino acids.

Attachments

• SDC13950.JPG
    SDC13950.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • SDC13948.JPG
    SDC13948.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 71
  • SDC13877.JPG
    SDC13877.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 69
  • SDC13814.JPG
    SDC13814.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 70
  • SDC13890.JPG
    SDC13890.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 72

befa

Oui, le mâle ps sera dominant, fonctionne bien avec Haze, je l'ai volontairement croisé avec une A5 haze longue floraison 20 semaines tout en intérieur avec un mâle dominant PS Baglung Nepali.
L'erreur de ma part est de ne pas avoir monté le PS en intérieur avant pour supprimer les traits d'hermis, chose faite maintenant car termine f5 cette année si tout va bien.
Je sais que tu parles d'extérieur, donc ça n'arrivera pas, car on n'a pas trouvé de lignes Hermis en extérieur sur la F1, on est à 45 au nord de la France.
Fonctionne bien avec panama ACE SEED, fabriqué en 2021 22 guawi x PS F1 indoor no hermis, j'ai croisé PS avec de nombreuses variétés et je sais que c'est un excellent outil de travail dans sa catégorie. Plus de détails et de photos si vous êtes intéressé. Je peux donner des haricots à tester aussi pour projet personnel si cela vous parait sérieux comme pour moi.
Bon travail à tous.
Le mâle PS a réduit le temps d'environ 140 à environ 70 jours sur certains phénotypes, je suis toujours impressionné.
Maman, pour te donner une idée.

Attachments

• SDC12989.JPG
    SDC12989.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 130
  • SDC13105.JPG
    SDC13105.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 119
  • SDC13108.JPG
    SDC13108.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 121
Your trying to compare kush to sativa that's like comparing dry sand to mud .
Kush being more like opium and sativa's being more like cocaine.
In the old days they preferred sativa's they bred kush into fine tropical sativa's, not because the kush was better but the kush added weight to the Sativa buds and took time off the flowering. And allow the tropical sativa to be grown in the northern hemisphere.
Then the United States started their War on Drugs and by the 1980's it was simply to dangerous to guard a sativa pot crop for 2 to 3 times longer than a kush crop, while risking prison or death.
So that was the time when awesome long flowering, stinky sativa's like Haze and even Skunk #1 stopped being grown as much and faster Kush like strains with very little smell like Northern Lights started to become the trend
My point is why you don't find awesome psychedelic haze genetics anymore is because they have either been destroyed by breeding narcotic Kush's into them or they have been busted and confiscated by law enforcement.
Myself have never had awesome psychedelic Haze. But I have had amazing psychedelic Thai sativa's, with tracers and the works. So it seems perfectly reasonable that the original haze would be just as good or better.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Thanks, and yours looks far out. What did the todd Hz pheno you grow end up like?
it was good ,,i originally had 3 i wanted to keep for a while but sadly two continued to hermi after several runs so were culled,, the pheno i had similer to yours had a nice strong clear effect was metal citrusy type terps ,,the one i kept has a little more denser effect with leather / liver type terps todds for me have the best terps of the hazes ive tried
haze 5 dry.jpg

pheno 5 the one that reminded me of yours
haze 7 dry.jpg

pheno 7 which i think was the rootbeer pheno i woulf of kept if it wernt for hermi
haze 3  dry.jpg

pheno 3 ,,the one i kept would be describedas the lumbo side of the genepool i guess by most ,no thai traits

PlasmaTube

it was good ,,i originally had 3 i wanted to keep for a while but sadly two continued to hermi after several runs so were culled,, the pheno i had similer to yours had a nice strong clear effect was metal citrusy type terps ,,the one i kept has a little more denser effect with leather / liver type terps todds for me have the best terps of the hazes ive tried View attachment 18874584
View attachment 18874585
pheno 7 which i think was the rootbeer pheno i woulf of kept if it wernt for hermi
View attachment 18874586
pheno 3 ,,the one i kept would be describedas the lumbo side of the genepool i guess by most ,no thai traits
Great info, man. Much appreciated. Sad to hear about the herms, but good to know there are solid keepers and some level of diversity to be found. Excited for harvest and even more for the OHz in veg.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
it was good ,,i originally had 3 i wanted to keep for a while but sadly two continued to hermi after several runs so were culled,, the pheno i had similer to yours had a nice strong clear effect was metal citrusy type terps ,,the one i kept has a little more denser effect with leather / liver type terps todds for me have the best terps of the hazes ive tried View attachment 18874584
View attachment 18874585
View attachment 18874586
Those look great. One of the thh/posi I grew recently leaves a rootbeer type flavor in my mouth after I smoke it. Up front the flavor is more spicy wood. But as the resin builds up the taste it leaves has something root beer about it. I'm hoping after a month in a jar the flavor develops. Maybe harvest a week sooner or later.

Green Highland

Here’s a few of the original haze from agseedco x unicorn poop from thug pug.
IMG_2002.jpeg
IMG_2001.jpeg
IMG_1999.jpeg
These 3 have all been dominated by the haze mom in terms of smells and growth pattern. The mom produced loads of 3 leaflet and and daggers like the one in the bottom pic, looking identical to momma haze. The haze mom had massive yields and huge spears. These 3 are following in her footsteps. Smells like cedar, a little pine annd some sandalwood also some funky pungent stuff happening as well. One has a little more floral going on. Took cuts of all 3 just in case, these are all around week 4 of flower

harvestreaper

Veteran
Those look great. One of the thh/posi I grew recently leaves a rootbeer type flavor in my mouth after I smoke it. Up front the flavor is more spicy wood. But as the resin builds up the taste it leaves has something root beer about it. I'm hoping after a month in a jar the flavor develops. Maybe harvest a week sooner or later.
thanks..yea its a great flava was gutted i had to cull her ,for sure the thh has some nice terps to had a couple similar ,, the most potent for me from thh was a mango type flava