What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
20230818_163605.jpg

PlasmaTube

Todd's OHz @ 88 days.
Smells like pepper and spice.
Hard on the nose.

Almost there, thinking 14-15 weeker. View attachment 18874485 View attachment 18874486 View attachment 18874487
Smokes like magic.

Not racy, not paranoid...but High energy. Puts me in a mental head space that enhances colors, sounds, and ideas. 2.5hrs easy...4hr top on the high. The high stacks ina great way without making me too loopy.

Spice, pepper, and savory notes.

Shit is what I needed.

On to this African Silk, Midnight Buzzsaw
Malawi Gold ..and Malawi from Ace.

I'm sorry y'all. No disrespect. But that looks like bammer. I've never smoked or set eyes on Haze. I've heard fairy tales. Read about it online and on forums.

Every sativa I've ever grown has been pure disappointment. My friend grew out some Champagne Patties and the cereal milk flavor was kinda mind boggling. Eye opening.

But I love seeing what y'all can do & the passion for it.