What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

@OLDprolg seedsmans Original Haze is indeed Sam's. The Pure from Flying Dutchman seeds is infact the same strain.

Great thread people. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

window

Veteran
Seedsman

Seedsman

Good info,last few pages!!!!!!!!

WILD STORY about the 2 way mirror an lady with weed.......
HOW COOL!!!

i have to ask a question about Origanol Haze from Seedman,what haze is it?
Sams haze or something else???
i forgot dangbit..
Lg

I believe it's SAMs haze, I am growing it now, my first attempt at a pure haze.

window

Veteran
1st pure haze

1st pure haze

Here is a pic of my haze from Seedsman, think I grabbed the last pack in the U.K as I searched for month's to find them.:biggrin: 11/13 from seed.

Sativaman78

A question for sam the skunkman

A question for sam the skunkman

Yes they have my Original Haze, ask if they made the seeds or if I did as I don't know what all they sell.
-SamS
Hi Sam can you tell me about Northern Lights #5 Haze? I just was hoping to get your over all impression on it.i have the sensi as well as the mr nice version.true flowering times and any other important information on this strain would be apprieciated

Green Supreme

Veteran
Saw a 38 oz. Seedman's Haze harvested indoors not too long ago. Good herbs for real. Thanks to who ever created this one. Peace GS

bigherb

Veteran
Good info,last few pages!!!!!!!!

WILD STORY about the 2 way mirror an lady with weed.......
HOW COOL!!!

i have to ask a question about Origanol Haze from Seedman,what haze is it?
Sams haze or something else???
i forgot dangbit..
Lg

It's Widely known ( I kno u Kno) Sams has brought the Haze to Holland ,Soo i think its correct to say all the Haze lines From Holland derive from Stock of His .As to which exact Bloodline , generation Etc he hasnt spoke much at all on that .But his exact words below in reguard to your question

joaquin386
"And I am wondering Sam if the stock from seedsman is originally from you
"

I do not know what any seed seller sells, ask them if it is my varieties or if I made the seeds.
Remember I suggest real Original Haze for breeding, not commercial crops, you may be lucky and find a real keeper for production, but the odds are low. Just try and cross the best you find X your favorite varieties, and you will find lots of keepers.

-SamS

IN response to my OP/question of TFD Haze stock

Yes they have my Original Haze, ask if they made the seeds or if I did as I don't know what all they sell.
-SamS

An the posi Haze

I don't think ot1 was lying, he had been misled, I knew Wernard from 1984 he got seeds and Haze 19 as he called it from me.

-SamS

I think that sums up Dutch Haze Offerings an their origins .

What interest me most is Sams Haze Seed Stash .His Sacred seed/First cannabis seed catlalog of 1981 Haze offerings an His Private Non released crosses .Considering he has said he holds most of his old work It be amazing an possibly Game changing if a Haze Revival project was started by Sams .

For those who might compare it to the more recent Dutch offerings remember they are far more inbred Than when he first offered them an Im not sure how many generations he worked his offerings he passed along to begin with but it was quite afew

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
Hi Sam can you tell me about Northern Lights #5 Haze? I just was hoping to get your over all impression on it.i have the sensi as well as the mr nice version.true flowering times and any other important information on this strain would be apprieciated

Welcome

I see your a Haze head like many of us .

I hope you can share your experience in the future with the Comparison of the two different selections .It be one up if it was documented .

Best wishes

1luvbigherb

Koondense

Veteran
What a fantastic thread!

I'm jumping in with a question about my latest plant, it's a cross ruderalis base x haze and she has some strange but nice looking leaves.

Can someone tell if this is typical for hazes?
Thank you.

Attachments

• Leaves.jpg
    Leaves.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 25
A

agoki

I had 15 beans of Sams o haze x skunk1. Only one popped. Now he's my stud. Produces bucket loads of pon pon

Koondense

Veteran
No, it's typical of ruderalis. What is the story of the rudy?

I thought so.
It's supposed to be a ruderalis line from Hungary, developed in a so-called super auto flower(by Flash seeds), an autoflower with longer growing phase.
I'm growing it at around 45N and it's just an amazing grower.

window

Veteran
Californian Skunk Haze

Californian Skunk Haze

Californian Skunk Haze from Seedsman's Skunkman range, has a rushy, up, clear sativa high with an exotic citrus, tropical fruit smell. Zingy on the tongue, my new fave herb, I imagine will be even better when fully cured.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Catching up on this thread, as I finally worked up the nerve to grow some haze hybrids.
Just want to say what a pleasure to read the last few pages. Appreciate the stories Dr. Purpur, and always such a pleasure to see what you're up to, kaiki! :D

The reason I post is I do have a few cut and paste quotes regarding Haze 19.
Haze seeds were bought from Martijn, the heir apparent to Wernerd´s genetics of Positronics fame.
The reference to #19 in this case is just the number this particular Haze seedling is known under, its "Haze #19", no connection to Peak #19. The original Haze cutting (according to Martijn) was super-strong but in order to develop a seedline it had to be crossed with some male and reportedly today has 13% indica in it.

This "Haze #19" plant is definitely NOT what you would expect phenotype-wise (looks indica), but on the other hand the high is trippy and has almost NO body, the color of the leaves is pale green, has no skunk odor at all (fruity when growing, spicy "Vicks vapo rub" when cured), it is finicky about its feeding regimen (it immediately goes yellow)... all traits that one does not associate with Indica.

Not a "wonder" plant, I would rate it 7.5 overall, but its a compact plant, short in height and flowering time, and you still get a sativa-style of high with an agreeable, non-skunky taste. Good
breeding material, good structure and flowering time, with a respectable high. -Adam Tripper

Dutch Flowers' sold 'Apollo 13 TRIP', which was a selected A-13 male crossed with Haze #19. .

Haze #19 gave our A13 Trip its notable hazey edge. Even hard-core Haze aficionados admit that our Haze #19 has on occasion caught them off balance and threw them into a cold-sweating experience they rather not repeat. Dutch Flowers

Doing my best to bring confusion & conjecture to the fore! :biglaugh:

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hey, Highlighter... that description is DEAD ON for my Haze19 X Skunk plant that I have. I would rate the overall score a bit higher since the high is so agreeable with my body chemistry. Pure euphoria, and with a decent cure, gets a bit trippy... makes everything 2 dimensional, like cartoon cardboard cutouts ala South Park... fun weed, very foggy/hazy, with body sensations.

Anyways, makes me wonder if Adam Tripper actually reviewed a Haze #19 X Skunk #1 hybrid rather than Haze #19 "pure". In the review, he remarks on 13 percent indica in the mix... would that not be the percentage that a Hz19/Sk1 hybrid would be? ;) Posi offered both Hz19 and the Hz19/Sk in seedlines... not sure why the indica would be needed? Meh, this is me speculating... maybe I just got a Hz19 dominate plant... either way, thanks for the info, HL!

:thank you:

Pics are the Haze19 X Skunk, L to R, 54 days/92 days/fresh dried respectively.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You Guys are making me want to pop some Skunk seeds too. I did damn well last time. Excellent Haze Skunk pheno I ran for at least a couple years. Very strong, very nice flavor.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Great stuff thanx!!!

AND i have a great male of original HAZE!!!!
Breeding now.....potent herbs many crosses....
Lg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ManyClouds, I have this great PDF file but for some reason I can't copy & paste from it.
ALL of you astute canna-scholars would be wise to hunt down a good copy of this:
Strainbase: A Compenium of Cannabis Varieties
v.1.1, part 1 new world
Baudelaire 2000

(Google it)

The New World edition has all the hazes including Haze 19, that has more info than I had presented w/ my cut and paste.
It also has a separate listing for Haze 19 x Skunk! :D

There are also 3 other files, asia, africa, & europe. All very worth while perusing.

:tiphat:

L

larry badiner

Could someone suggest a really pretty outdoor sativa? Preferably from seed

Looking for fat buds and thin leaves