What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

JohnnyChicago

Indian Haze, the often forgotten sister line of Seedsman's Original haze on the other hand makes quite early declaring offspring! What ever it was that went into making the original haze must have been even more extreme than a tropical Indian ganja plant. It was in fact the very first strain I ever bought and grew indoors. A sativa geek from the start :tiphat: And if I recall correctly, the plant showed preflowers on day 30 sharp. You never forget your first pistils :D

OT1xSeedsmanOH F2 day 21 from seed :)
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubble Banana Mango Haze. I think an s1?.. Only 2 seeds where found in a DBMH plant.. This is 1 of those seeds. The other is a very different phenotype.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

Nice cross :tiphat: If those are preflowers I would have missed them. I usually count from the first signs of pistils but I never did own a loop. Or maybe I did but it was more likely used for tormenting ants.

I always look at the nodes 4 and 5 for preflowers to identify sex early. It's easy on Hazes and Haze hybrids, as male preflowers usually have a round shape, while on females they are thin and long.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
For anyone who doesn't know, one can take a tiny plant and give it 12 12 light to determine sex much earlier than it would show otherwise. Once as it has like 5 branchings, it can be tripped. As soon as you see sign, put it back in vegetative light hours.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
My lights are on 12/12 or less most of the time as I always have something ridiculously long flowering in there. Basically I flower most non hybrids from seed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm curious if any think maturity has an effect on expression?. Has anyone seen difference between plants flowered from seed and those that received proper vegetative time? .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never seen haze with such fat leaves

That's not Haze. Its a hybrid cross as the name indicates. That's what many hybrid leaves look like, pretty typical. Its the yield on her that's surprisingly good..

Here is the 2nd seed I found labeled lost#1 in DBMH. Way different pheno. The quality seems better imo based on terps. Yield is lo for sure. She has the terps I love, reminds me of 1980.. Lost #2 has a earthy dank aroma nothing notably earth shattering. I will see whats what at harvest for both.

picture.php

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I am enjoying this Original Haze from Todd McCormick.
picture.php

picture.php

Both of those are starting to reveg after 3 weeks. The other 3 started to after a week under hps surprisingly. I think its warmer in there though.

picture.php

Couple Tom Hill Haze at about 2.5 weeks under led battling cold temps.
picture.php

:ying:
LT

elanius

Veteran
ohaze dried

ohaze dried

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

great resin on the hazes, easy to make full melt dry sift, last smoke surprised me with fresh mint taste and the potency, well I can give you very eloquent smoke report saying that my gf was absolutely smashed. Looking at her, it was clear her very soul is in trouble lol

LostTribe

Premium user
I love it but still figuring out which to keep. I still have 3 more packs of these too.

I love the 2 above they are both motivating and highly potent. They last quite a while too like 3 hours. My C99 is only lasting like 1.5 hrs now for comparison.

They are all very resiny I can't figure out how to use my camera might need a different lens. I did manage this pic from a later flowering one. The later 3 are denser structure.
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Karma's A5 x OHz R4

Karma's A5 x OHz R4

hello,
well here now the next step...
Karma's A5 x OHz R4 (4 reversed OHz girls -> the best... 3x 90' 1xSeedsman)
sooo happy that the seed are viable... just made a few... was soo much work...

Karma's A5 x OHz R4
picture.php

picture.php

from all 5 girls... she was the only one with the same terpene as OHz...
and also free from PM and Mold...
maybe if time permits... a bx with the OHz resin boy...
2021 will be hazy year for many here as i'll see... :D
love it!

@elanius & starcash...
wow...
looking all good !
much respect...

haZe loVe
M.:smoker:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
hello,
well here now the next step...
Karma's A5 x OHz R4 (4 reversed OHz girls -> the best... 3x 90' 1xSeedsman)
sooo happy that the seed are viable... just made a few... was soo much work...

Karma's A5 x OHz R4
View Image

View Image

from all 5 girls... she was the only one with the same terpene as OHz...
and also free from PM and Mold...
maybe if time permits... a bx with the OHz resin boy...
2021 will be hazy year for many here as i'll see... :D
love it!

@elanius & starcash...
wow...
looking all good !
much respect...

haZe loVe
M.:smoker:

Nice to see this,and how it will comapres to Nev's Haze.

NL1 genetics in NL are prone to PM.