What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Tempoepazienza

hello,
when OHz start's to flower...
the best girls have resin everywhere...
easy to spot... also main stem...
PH7.5 soil works without issues... no burn no problems...
just pretty lime green girls...
8.5PH slows down grow...
6.5PH is good but slower in flowering and more dark green leaf's...
i'm sure haze loves it sweet now... ;-)

OHz... my queen
View Image
View Image
View Image

happy growin'
M.:tiphat:
troppo esili :tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
looks great buddy , love those leafs ,
did u get to harvest any yet , or is that a recent pic ??
thank you!
long time no see ;-)
yes me too... this leaf's are so sexy... if was a women... a real you know... uhhh
i'am full in love with those... just smoking the last harvest... dry mouth like long ago...
it's recent picture... have the best running again... need more fuel ... there is noting better for me... very close friends came long way only for da haze... everybody girl or male wants only the haze... have it all... it's crazy... so next 3 month you will see plenty of jealous making images of da haze... and it doesn't stop there... all my crosses i've made with the chooses haze boy are coming too... while they will grow and show the s1 from my queen will grow and when the crosses are ready i'll can direct switch to the s1 to see what they have to offer ...
uhh this year will be exiting and very interesting to see.... have also some OHz x XX and same XX x OHz ... just to see witch combi is the best... same with THH ... some same cut's pollinated with OHz and sister with THH... and to make it complete THH x OHz and OHz x THH ...
so full haze forward this year... will make a thread by time...
have also some interesting outdoor crosses with the OHz and THH coming...
need more hazy plants for my friends outdoors here in the north...
goal is to have a 50% haze finishing around 15 october...
selected from over 80 plants the first males and pollinated my OHz queen cut's
also selected the first great girl (Iran Auto) with the best OHz boy...
test grows are running and first examples looking amazing ... and show early sex...
in week 6 @ 18/6 light... sooo lot's to come this year...
thanks to corona i'll was too eager and had popping fewer haha
cu

P-S. @Tempoepazienza -> lei è bella sottile e sexy ;-)

justwatchin

I usually do not tune into this drabble as I'm usually on here about the plants... but you guys do realize that blacks were in the Americas long before they were slaves right?

This is a extremely small example of intercontinental trade before your great Columbus. Not to mention cocaine from the Americas in Egyptian tombs, n so on and so on... History is told by those who win the war... but hardly ever fact...In regards to world history Europeans are very new to history and they did it by killing or going to war with everyone else...yes wars existed but not to the level of barbarism before colonization by the European zar somewhere in Russia that started it all.
There was plenty of time for African strains to reach America's n be worked long before the slave trade you guys keep referring to.

https://youtu.be/K-FG2oWl-2k

The damn samurai's were African nust to let ya know how long they were traveling n training b4 the slave trade...

Its clean past 2000yrs b4 the damn slave trade...Africans were trading with the world. Celts and the people of Ireland wrote about African travelers before the invasion of barbarian warriors. lol

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Seriously man tell me bout it and does the toilet flush different too or what.... ? Ha

Clearly I suck arse at posting pics on this site... Like Mac is embedding images above that I feel are larger than all my attachments combined like a Professional Photographer and yet everything I post keeps getting “squeezed” and rotated....

The tough life man, these battles I face.....:laughing:

I’ll take the time to eventually figure it out and post some proper pics one of these days, everything so far has been worse than butchered.... The world is changin, I worry less .... Peace
our toilets are different totally ,
the reservoir of water is in a small tank above the toilet rather than in the bowl ,
as a result our toilet water has no spin at all ,, it just flushes away,
honestly i think its a more efficient system ,

but if we had the same deal , yes the water would spin the other way to you guys ,, lol ...

someone earlier was complaining how their uploaded pics changed once they were loaded ,
i dont seem to have the same issues though thankfully ,
i always use a computer also , maybe it s something to do with phones , but im just a gardener , not a tech savvy person , so i have no idea ,

i do know a little about toilet water however ,, haha ..

justwatchin

If we can see history being manipulated and shifted narrative based on politics n who's telling the story in our time... just a short span of 25 years... you can only imagine the shift in narrative 400 n change years later...

Anyone up for a game of telephone? Lol

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Prohibition is what brought about the creation of industrial hemp and all of it is patented and created in the 20th century.

The wild cannabis crops in Australia were from the seed brought over on the first fleet.

Traditional variety's of hemp can not be grown because their THC % it is to high.

Japan has one of the oldest hemp cultures and there traditional variety's have the same THC % as Jamaican and Mexican cannabis from the 70s.

That the wild crops came with the 1st fleet is speculation .
Show me the records in the 1st fleet history ...

More likely Hemp for Victory from WW2 .

Why is there none around where the 1st settlements were established ?
Other than the wild crop in the Hunter valley in the 70s that was planted during WW2 what wild crops were there ?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
a luxury of modern times...couch lock people back in the day got eaten or didn't eat..... Only today can us humans be so lazy, sloth'ish

Perhaps a better place to start than this thread for many to brush up is this book for general history of the plant dating back millennia .......

PS: Don’t get stung too much Wally; I miss ya buddy.... Better after a while than never; your Laos x MHz :tiphat:

attachment.php

Anti gravity nutes Ledo ?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
our toilets are different totally ,
the reservoir of water is in a small tank above the toilet rather than in the bowl ,
as a result our toilet water has no spin at all ,, it just flushes away,
honestly i think its a more efficient system ,

but if we had the same deal , yes the water would spin the other way to you guys ,, lol ...

Bullshit !
Saw it once on the Simpsons ? Now it becomes truth ?

OK what happens to the toilet when you are on the equator ? How about a tropical storm on the equator , does it change direction as it crosses the equator as surely things only spin in one direction in the north and another in the southern hemispheres ?

The affect the Coriolis force has on a toilet bowl is much too small to actually see in a flushing toilet but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

In 1962, Ascher Shapiro, an expert in fluid mechanics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who died in 2004, ran an experiment showing that the Coriolis force does affect water drainage, but the rotational effect is so small that it's overshadowed by other factors, such as the direction that water enters a basin or the shape of the basin (which is a function of how the toilet-maker designs the bowl and flush mechanism).

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Bullshit !
Saw it once on the Simpsons ? Now it becomes truth ?

OK what happens to the toilet when you are on the equator ? How about a tropical storm on the equator , does it change direction as it crosses the equator as surely things only spin in one direction in the north and another in the southern hemispheres ?

The affect the Coriolis force has on a toilet bowl is much too small to actually see in a flushing toilet but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

In 1962, Ascher Shapiro, an expert in fluid mechanics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who died in 2004, ran an experiment showing that the Coriolis force does affect water drainage, but the rotational effect is so small that it's overshadowed by other factors, such as the direction that water enters a basin or the shape of the basin (which is a function of how the toilet-maker designs the bowl and flush mechanism).
are u off your meds eb ,
there are no tropical cyclones at the equator , or within 6 degrees of it ,, why , well u are able to research that i guess , rather than call me a bullshit artist , spend your time reading man ..

why do cyclones not cross from one hemisphere to another ,, go check it out man ..

as for the toilet , i think u know why we cant answer that one right .. its as i said , we have no reserviour in the actual toilet to judge it from , our system works totally different otherwise it would be an easy answer based on observation ,...

btw eb , i dont watch the simpsons so have no idea about that reference , maybe it has been talked about elsewhere ...

maybe its bullshit , really i dont give two hoots ,
and dont care for your insinuations to be honest ... be polite when u speak with me or do not bother at all man ...

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
I usually do not tune into this drabble as I'm usually on here about the plants... but you guys do realize that blacks were in the Americas long before they were slaves right?

This is a extremely small example of intercontinental trade before your great Columbus. Not to mention cocaine from the Americas in Egyptian tombs, n so on and so on... History is told by those who win the war... but hardly ever fact...In regards to world history Europeans are very new to history and they did it by killing or going to war with everyone else...yes wars existed but not to the level of barbarism before colonization by the European zar somewhere in Russia that started it all.
There was plenty of time for African strains to reach America's n be worked long before the slave trade you guys keep referring to.

https://youtu.be/K-FG2oWl-2k

The damn samurai's were African nust to let ya know how long they were traveling n training b4 the slave trade...

Its clean past 2000yrs b4 the damn slave trade...Africans were trading with the world. Celts and the people of Ireland wrote about African travelers before the invasion of barbarian warriors. lol

the present rendition were taught comes from our masters slave textbook ,,the story says we never had it so good lol but yes advanced international trading going on lot longer than we told england ireland wales trading gold tin for example long before roman slavery was put upon them but since then who they are were they come from, what god is ,,is all taught by the slave masters themselves ,,madness really ,,, to think people didnt smoke weed back then like saying they didnt eat or fuck imo

Elmer Bud

Veteran
are u off your meds eb ,
there are no tropical cyclones at the equator , or within 6 degrees of it ,, why , well u are able to research that i guess , rather than call me a bullshit artist , spend your time reading man ..

It is well known that the Coriolis force is needed to form a hurricane, and the figure of 5oN/S as the minimum for formation is widely publicized. You can also find record of tropical storm formation near India as far south as 1.4oN.

A tropical disturbance has crossed the equator. One such disturbance occurred June 27, 2008 in the Atlantic basin (south to north) that retained its clockwise motion for some time:

https://earthscience.stackexchange....-or-improbable-hurricane-crossing-the-equator

why do cyclones not cross from one hemisphere to another ,, go check it out man ..

as for the toilet , i think u know why we cant answer that one right .. its as i said , we have no reserviour in the actual toilet to judge it from , our system works totally different otherwise it would be an easy answer based on observation ,...

btw eb , i dont watch the simpsons so have no idea about that reference , maybe it has been talked about elsewhere ...

maybe its bullshit , really i dont give two hoots ,
and dont care for your insinuations to be honest ... be polite when u speak with me or do not bother at all man ...
Typhoon Sarah 1956 Northwest Pacific 1.7°N[1]
Typhoon Harriet 1959 Northwest Pacific 2.9°N[2]
Tropical Depression 02W 1972 Northwest Pacific 3.0°N[3]
Typhoon Kathy 1976 Northwest Pacific 2.3°N[4]
Tropical Storm Patsy 1977 Northwest Pacific 2.8°N[5]
Typhoon Alice 1978 Northwest Pacific 2.0°N[6]
Typhoon Dinah 1980 Northwest Pacific 2.4°N[7]
Typhoon Agnes 1984 Northwest Pacific 3.0°N[8]
Typhoon Nina 1987 Northwest Pacific 2.5°N[9]
Tropical Storm 01A 1991 North Indian 2.3°N[10]
Tropical Storm Vamei 2001 Northwest Pacific 1.4°N[11]
Moderate Tropical Storm 01 2002 South-West Indian 2.5°S[12]
Tropical Depression 07S 2002 Australian region 2.8°S[13]
Cyclone Agni 2004 North Indian 1.5°N[14]
Tropical Storm Peipah 2014 Northwest Pacific 1.8°N[15]
Tropical Depression Nine-C 2015 East Pacific 2.2°N[16]
Hurricane Pali 2016 East Pacific 2.3°N[17]

You talked BS got called out for it . It is what it is .
Now as far as me doing my reading ... lol .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
gotta say im too busy for your bullshit eb ,,
try fucking off ok and do not reply to any of my posts ok ,,

i have real shit going on here rather than internet crap ....

im not interested in your crap man , your a pathetic wimp and a waste of air in mine an others opinions ,, keep your shit to yourself ok

...Hurricane crossing the equator. No known hurricane has ever crossed the equator. Hurricanes require the Coriolis force to develop and generally form at least 5° away from the equator since the Coriolis force is zero there

MadMac

far beyond driven...
another fav...
it's from the 90' OHz...
also very resinous ... that's what i'll love...
smoke the leaf's and be high...
got little tip burn... too small container...
they are so sensitive that i'll can't handle any indica/hybrid feeding anymore...
alway's thinking to over feed them...

picture.php

haze love

bigherb

Veteran
another fav...
it's from the 90' OHz...
they are so sensitive that i'll can't handle any indica/hybrid feeding anymore...

View Image

haze love

Amazing

Seeing that resin coverage at this stage on a Haze shows just how special she is , very impressive. I’d love to see how covered she is at the time of chop

I’d love if you Can you share the taste/ smell/ effects if this keeper

Much respect

1luvbigherb

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
another fav...
it's from the 90' OHz...

View Image

haze love

Whoo!

You said you were doing organic w/ bio bizz, right? What's your limit with nutrition? 1/2 strength? 1/4? No boosts, I'm guessing?

Do you find that the THH, the 90, and Seedsman respond the same with regard to nutrition or can some tolerate a little more than others?

Sorry if it's been asked, seems like something we would have covered by now. My memory is going lately. *yikes!*