What's new

question about crumbly wax

Zdub7k

just for shits and giggle while Im waiting, smoking this joint of delicious Headband, here is a pic of some OG Chem wax I made last week...phhhphheeewwww is it stinky..open the lid and it stinks up the room like a rally kushy bubba type of coffee stink...wow

vertigo0007

I dont know about pussified, but i will say that the med scene has created a mass influx of self proclaimed connoisseurs. Something to the effect of 90% of the carded people i come incontact with.... But in reality, 90% of those 90%, know dick.

Oh no! Plant waxes, lipids and fat!!!

I swear the med scene is being pussified these days

No its that fuckin video...
learn to get out your waxes lipids and fats...lol
everytime someone says that it sounds like a fuckin ad for the video..
(which was mediocore at best)

Charlie Sheen

hello everyone. recently i've been making a lot of wax. i've also been reading all over trying to learn all that i can about it. ive made some wax that is the awesome crumbly stuff, but recently i havent been able to get that. a lot of my wax ive been making recently is turning out brown and gooey. it's got a slight shine to it that makes it almost look wet. this stuff is of course pretty potent but not as smooth as the yellow crumble.
so really i just want to know what causes the wax to not crumble up and get gooey instead?

my process is just a normal bho extraction with a stainless tube. i evaporate the butane off with a hot pan of water under my extraction pan. after the tane is gone i scrape it all into a pile and keep the hot water pan refreshed with hot water (i've used boiling water and ive also tried never letting the water go over 130 degrees). then i whip the hell out of it for hours until it turns into that goo then i keep whipping and it stays like that.
my material i run is usually bud, but i've done batches with bomb trim too. i use mega plus 5x butane. it is the same stuff that made crumbly wax for me before.
i've tried running different strains. my haze was the one that i made crumble with before but the same stuff is giving me goo now so it's not a strain issue. all my material is quality.

i've done a lot of reading before posting and i cant figure this out. im making batch after frustrating batch trying to master this.
i've heard of a few things that some people say:
fan leaves mixed in
temps too high
too much butane
too much humidity
etc....

so what do you guys think? i'm pretty tired of wasting cases of butane.

Thanks!!
Hello Knubs I am experiencing the SAME exact problem as you are! Im using bomb ass nuggy fresh trim, 9x refined high quality butane, and sometimes it just stays like you said oily and never dries nor turns into crumbly texture...did you figure out what was the problem? THX ! Best regards!

Latest posts

Latest posts