What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Q-Anon > Russian placed propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
"Amazing Polly" LOL! yeah, that sounds like a solid foundation to base something on...:laughing:

most incredible "researchers" use their real name. asshats use a pseudonym. if you have to call yourself "amazing" (or stable genius) you are fooling no one but yourself. :tiphat:
:laughing: her bonafide name is Polly St George,
she is an incredibly talented investigator.
as talented an investigator as you are an instigator, but i digress.
you should review some of her work before you throw shade at her, you're only looking foolish bashing her.
get out of the hollow once in a while ffs.

Gry

Veteran
Can't be the only one to notice the
"right" are compelled to include
insults in the majority of their postings.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mm, you start a thread about q with a derogatory title and opening remarks. Then you ask that there be no bashing.
Now you want people to put all the q post here for you . If I wanted to learn microbiology from you and used your derisive tactics, would you teach me?
It’s ok though. The brainwashing runs deep.

I did not realize that the link included only Q posts but now I do. I freely admitted my ignorance. I am not using any derisive tactics consciously.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can see this thread has attracted the usual, contribute zero contestants so I am hereby dropping it rather than waste my time.
Hempy; Thank you for the information. I will continue looking into 'it' now that you showed me where to look.
Moderators, feel free to put a lid on the thread.

Amynamous

As the left burns down your city,,, LOL

Seems like it is the anarchists supported by the boogaloo bois that are burning down the cities. Nothing “lefty” or “righty” about anarchy.
smh:dancer:

PS. I wonder if the russians are providing financial support to the boogaloo bois like they are doing with the proud bois.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
:laughing: her bonafide name is Polly St George,
she is an incredibly talented investigator.
as talented an investigator as you are an instigator, but i digress.
you should review some of her work before you throw shade at her, you're only looking foolish bashing her.
get out of the hollow once in a while ffs.

did she give herself the name, or someone like you? what hollow? are you denigrating folks from the Appalachians because of where we live? this is solid GOP country, bozo. no Beverly Hillbillies anywhere close to here. got plumbing, wear shoes, and THINK FOR OURSELVES. instigator? coming from the likes of you, i'll wear that like a Congressional Medal of Honor! how about some neg rep to make me really proud?:laughing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Seems like it is the anarchists supported by the boogaloo bois that are burning down the cities. Nothing “lefty” or “righty” about anarchy.

PS. I wonder if the russians are providing financial support to the boogaloo bois like they are doing with the proud bois.

well, they are prob both getting their coins from the NRA, who DO get "donations" from Russia. asshole anarchists always come out to play when enough normal folks are on the street to give them cover/plausible deniability. "not ME, officer! it was those other folks over there..." and so whoever is legitimately protesting gets tarred as "rioters, arsonists, and looters". old story, VERY old...:ying:

buzzmobile

Veteran
PERSON, WOMAN, MAN, CAMERA, TV :biglaugh:

attachment.php

Attachments

• A+.jpg
    A+.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 24

Hempy McNoodle

What if BLM associates are funding the B boyz?
Who gains the most?

Hempy McNoodle

Two years ago, Q posted this:

"The World is about to change."

Here's a link...
https://qmap.pub/read/1778

Yesterday, on the same date two years later, The Ghislaine Maxwell documents show that people of interest include Prince Andrew, Bill Clintin, Al Gore, Steven Hawking, etc...

The world is most definitely about to change. And, the age of scientific fraud is going to come to a quick end. Al Gore, Steven Hawking, Bill Gates,...

Good bye bad vaccines
Good bye global warming
Hello better understanding of everything
Hello Great Awakening!

D

Deep State

Two years ago, Q posted this:

"The World is about to change."

Here's a link...
https://qmap.pub/read/1778

Yesterday, on the same date two years later, The Ghislaine Maxwell documents show that people of interest include Prince Andrew, Bill Clintin, Al Gore, Steven Hawking, etc...

The world is most definitely about to change. And, the age of scientific fraud is going to come to a quick end. Al Gore, Steven Hawking, Bill Gates,...

Good bye bad vaccines
Good bye global warming
Hello better understanding of everything
Hello Great Awakening!

Hello padded cell. :comfort:

Status
Not open for further replies.