What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Q-Anon > Russian placed propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Qmap.pub is where Q posts can be found, as well as POTUS tweets, Executive Orders, notable deaths and resignations, sealed indictment tracking, and more.

If Q is so Russian, why don't the media ask Trump about Q? There are thousands of articles and vlogs mischaracterizing Q. The media obviously is concerned. So, why don't they ask him? If Q was Russian propaganda, why wouldn't they ask a bunch of 'gotcha' questions like they did with the 'Russian bounties for Al Queada' story (Adam Schiff)? They could either ask him if he knows anything about Q, Or, if he thinks Q is dangerous russian propaganda. If they ask him, it's a double gotcha. So, why don't they?

D

Deep State

Qmap.pub is where Q posts can be found, as well as POTUS tweets, Executive Orders, notable deaths and resignations, sealed indictment tracking, and more.

If Q is so Russian, why don't the media ask Trump about Q? There are thousands of articles and vlogs mischaracterizing Q. The media obviously is concerned. So, why don't they ask him? If Q was Russian propaganda, why wouldn't they ask a bunch of 'gotcha' questions like they did with the 'Russian bounties for Al Queada' story (Adam Schiff)? They could either ask him if he knows anything about Q, Or, if he thinks Q is dangerous russian propaganda. If they ask him, it's a double gotcha. So, why don't they?

Because it would be like bringing up whether the earth is flat.

Trump knows it's garbage but he knows that Q followers like yourself are going to be voting for him, so he wants to ride the fence and collect as many votes from wherever he can without upsetting the Q-applecart.

Mocking you guys will hurt his re-election, but acknowledging you will turn off his more milquetoast fans.

Hempy McNoodle

Because it would be like bringing up whether the earth is flat.

Trump knows it's garbage but he knows that Q followers like yourself are going to be voting for him, so he wants to ride the fence and collect as many votes from wherever he can without upsetting the Q-applecart.

Mocking you guys will hurt his re-election, but acknowledging you will turn off his more milquetoast fans.

Egg-zakly! So, why don't they ask him? The media is clearly and openly biased against Trump. So, why don't they ask him? It can only hurt him, right?

What if he acknowledges Q or confirms Q? Is that what the Fake News are afraid of?

Is that why they don't (won't) ask? They could end the madness and the russian threat that Q 'supposedly' represents right away by asking him the question. So, why has nobody asked? In almost 3years no reporter has asked. What's up with that? Why is that?

D

Deep State

Why doesn't Q ask him themselves??
Why don't you invite him to a special Q event?

Of all the questions in the world, Q is irrelevant.... that's why nobody asks about it.

Most of the media is biased against Trump because he's an epic, epic, reckless dickhead. That's why.

And as far as it hurting him, he would just evade the question and maybe drop a little vague quip to keep the Q squad intrigued.

Last edited:
X

xavier7995

28a.jpg

T

Teddybrae

I dislike clicking on links but I get the gist ... And I wonder: should we overlook the hounding of Hollywood by that FBI guy in the 60's was it? I think elements of the US gov are quite capable of 'eating their own'. Given a cause that conflicts with mainstream conditioning.

Both the US and Russia have agencies that propagate misinformation on the internet and other media resources.

We cannot dismiss the thought that this is actually planted by the US government agency itself with an effort to sow Discord.

It is reminiscent, as one of the Articles points out, of the 1980s when there were witch hunts for people supposedly abusing young children when there was no truth in it whatsoever. Perhaps Whoever has devised this scheme and this propaganda has looked back on that and realized this as a profound weakness of the US public.

I cannot really look at the average US intelligence and due diligence as being very high I'm sorry.

The preceding was dictated so errors I will blame on that

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Egg-zakly! So, why don't they ask him? The media is clearly and openly biased against Trump. So, why don't they ask him? It can only hurt him, right?

What if he acknowledges Q or confirms Q? Is that what the Fake News are afraid of?

Is that why they don't (won't) ask? They could end the madness and the russian threat that Q 'supposedly' represents right away by asking him the question. So, why has nobody asked? In almost 3years no reporter has asked. What's up with that? Why is that?

Great question. If I can have such suspicion, why can't they?

Amynamous

So who did kill Seth Rich? Why was he OK in the ambulance and died in the hosp under a special guard? Because he was the one who took the DNC data from the system, with a thumb drive, not Russian hackers.

I gotta quit falling for speakers corner threads.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/russian-intel-planted-fake-report-that-seth-rich-was-killed-by-assassins-working-for-clinton

Lots of other sources for the same story if you don’t like this one. Ironically, Fox entertainment never carried the story.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Q 766154f07c4d27e2-1200x675.jpg

I know him to be a rather mischievous omnipotent rapscallion from the CONTINUUM that does so enjoy toying with you just plain fucking stupid people :laughing:

:tiphat:

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/russian-intel-planted-fake-report-that-seth-rich-was-killed-by-assassins-working-for-clinton

Lots of other sources for the same story if you don’t like this one. Ironically, Fox entertainment never carried the story.

And, now we know that the sources you mention were lying.

RDS = Russia Derangement Syndrom

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm really hoping that this does not become another Trump bashing thread. Q [prospectus] is obviously not irrelevant. Some may see no value - validity in it but many do.

Please try to keep on topic, comedic relief excepted and approach the subject as intellectually as possible.

Amynamous

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And, now we know that the sources you mention were lying.

RDS = Russia Derangement Syndrom

How do we know this?

What is your point with RDS? Are you trying to point to the non-existence of Russian social media influence?

The disinformation propagated since 2016 highlighting the detection and exposure of Russian ads placed through Facebook was very effective.

We see this mantra repeated even on this forum by Boogie and others. e.g. paraphrasing "the 136(?) ads placed on FB by the Russians had no effect on the outcome of the 2016 election"

This disinformation very handily distracted attention from the true FB, etc. propaganda which was far more subtle yet outlandish; propagated through member comments, sharing, memes and on and on.

I'm pretty sure you will not deny that both Russia and the USA have been engaging in such subversive tactics for years.

One easy one, which I observed myself was the exacerbation of Hilary Clinton's illness; her use of private server; a number of other 'drops'.

These minor gossipy tidbits have surprising influence on the soft-minded public.

A while back, there was a photo circulating on FB wherein Trump was cuddled with and holding hands with a minor girl in a limo with a statement illustrating what a pervert he is. I brought attention to the fact that this was his daughter when much younger.

Ridiculous, right? Yet, it is probably stuck in half a million brains.

Hempy McNoodle

The story was carried by the networks, NPR, and others with reliable reputations. Attacking every source because you don’t like the story gets us no where.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...fer-was-planted-russian-intelligence-n1027826

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/11/740608323/the-origins-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory

Aren't you the one who said you don't consider anything from Youtube (..as a valid source)?

NPR got it wrong again. And, in coordination with other mainstream media who also got it wrong.

Amynamous

Yes, i do not consider some random person on a video as being a valid source, nor do i consider video snippets of known people when those snippets are taken out of context. Lastly, video is very easy to edit and deceive.
I will reconsider my perspective when court rooms consider youtube videos as evidence in court proceedings. :tiphat:

PS. Not a single US intelligence department stated that the Seth Rich story was not planted by Russian sources. Why isn’t US intelligence denying it if it weren’t true?

X

xavier7995

:biglaugh:

IDK how anybody can look at Trump and think 'He's my guy' :covereyes:

It is soooo sad.... but tragedy and comedy do truly go hand in hand, and boy do i have some laughs at his expense. :ying:

Golden ratio my man, IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

Saw some NYPD...uh high ranking of some sort, gave an interview with his q mug in the background. Do they sell merch? Any idea if they need a funny t shirt maker?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks Hempy; I began wading in; looks very helter skelter; if you have a shortcut with all Q 'droppings' muy apreciado

Status
Not open for further replies.