What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Q-Anon > Russian placed propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
https://qanon.pub/

here is my thought on Q...
it's credible that it is a conspiracy to keep making promises that the real culprits of corruption will come to justice, but is just a vehicle to run out the statute of limitations on their participation and/or instigation of corruption.
without arrests and prosecutions of these targeted individuals the malaise of disenfranchisement, depression, and depersonalization will disrupt and destroy the trust in our institutions of government.
not by the Russians though, by the democrat party, who in my opinion are worse than Putin and the Russian peoples.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
wow, thanks for the q link hempy... i had no idea what a rabbit hole of bullshit it actually was. ok, i had a guess.

seems q wants to instill a theocracy.

loaded question after loaded question, jamming news articles full of rhetoric... it's like a disorganized OAN blog.

Cool Moe

Veteran
https://qanon.pub/

here is my thought on Q...
it's credible that it is a conspiracy to keep making promises that the real culprits of corruption will come to justice, but is just a vehicle to run out the statute of limitations on their participation and/or instigation of corruption.
without arrests and prosecutions of these targeted individuals the malaise of disenfranchisement, depression, and depersonalization will disrupt and destroy the trust in our institutions of government.
not by the Russians though, by the democrat party, who in my opinion are worse than Putin and the Russian peoples.

The dunce cap on your avatar looks to be less and less of a coincidence with every post

White Beard

Is wayfare run by the russians?
Sorry, i don’t understand the relevance.

One of the more recent rounds of QBS purports that the Wayfair(?) website is selling child-slaves online. No evidence I’ve seen - screen-shots from phones almost exclusively, ALL easily manufactured - what ‘supporting’ links I can find turn up NO PROOF of their claims, and I’ve investigated what I’ve been shown: it’s all like a mirage in the desert - no matter how much you chase it, you never catch it. It just keeps glittering in the distance.

It seems as much as anything to be a psyop designed to overwhelm critical faculties and increase emotional attachment to extreme “leadership” and the now decades-old demonization of ‘Democrat’s’ - which has gone so far that the Q freaks are willing to believe absolutely ANYTHING bad about non-authoritarians. Without proof, just continuous, constantly escalating hammering. A blame game so extreme, the dupes are utterly convinced that there must be a whole herd of ponies in that pile of shit: it’s potent and disturbing stuff, for sure, but it’s completely deranged its believers...who require absolutely NO REAL PROOF OF ANY OF IT.

U.S. “democrats” have become the worst people in the world to them. QED.

shaggyballs

Veteran
One of the more recent rounds of QBS purports that the Wayfair(?) website is selling child-slaves online. No evidence I’ve seen - screen-shots from phones almost exclusively, ALL easily manufactured - what ‘supporting’ links I can find turn up NO PROOF of their claims, and I’ve investigated what I’ve been shown: it’s all like a mirage in the desert - no matter how much you chase it, you never catch it. It just keeps glittering in the distance.

It seems as much as anything to be a psyop designed to overwhelm critical faculties and increase emotional attachment to extreme “leadership” and the now decades-old demonization of ‘Democrat’s’ - which has gone so far that the Q freaks are willing to believe absolutely ANYTHING bad about non-authoritarians. Without proof, just continuous, constantly escalating hammering. A blame game so extreme, the dupes are utterly convinced that there must be a whole herd of ponies in that pile of shit: it’s potent and disturbing stuff, for sure, but it’s completely deranged its believers...who require absolutely NO REAL PROOF OF ANY OF IT.

Dude get off the Q stuff, I never said a fuckin thing about Q.
You guys seem to have a preconceived response, let that shit go.
No evidence of pizza gate either right?
Some folks can not see what is right before their eyes.

If the FBI is involved would they not cover their tracks well?
Like this.....
Would you call this proof?

https://www.facebook.com/2005474452890540/videos/266345158001715

So many different sources are saying the same thing.

But yet you dismiss it without substance.

What gives here?

Hempy McNoodle

The Wayfair situation did not come from Q. It was brought about by an independent researcher known as Amazing Polly.

White beard has done what all the antiQ propagandists do, which is attribute things to Q that aren't Q related.

Many people have read in the fakenews that, for instance, Q says that JFK jr is still alive. Q never suggested this and has in fact stated that JFK jr is dead, sadly. All kinds of 'strawman' arguments.

White Beard

The Wayfair situation did not come from Q. It was brought about by an independent researcher known as Amazing Polly.

White beard has done what all the antiQ propagandists do, which is attribute things to Q that aren't Q related.

Many people have read in the fakenews that, for instance, Q says that JFK jr is still alive. Q never suggested this and has in fact stated that JFK jr is dead, sadly. All kinds of 'strawman' arguments.

“Anti-Q propagandists” - Dude, you are one of the least credible/most hysterical people posting. Allow me to disambiguate: AFAICT there’s no functional difference between “Q” and the histrionic bullshit generated and circulated by “Q” accomplices, dupes, and their gullible, terrified targets: it’s all the same shit. Keep digging to those ponies, though: you’ll alienate every sane person you know and give aid and comfort to...who? “Q” and the Q agenda, that’s who.

Have fun destroying your country, dick - I’m sure your compliance will be “rewarded”: you’ll get to feel like a ‘true patriot‘ until your usefulness is at an end...and then you’re just another commodified non-citizen servant with nothing to offer beyond your willingness to believe - and *do* - absolutely anything...and no rights at all.

As for “straw-man arguments”: that is absolutely ALL that you and your co-conspirators have pulled out. Keep hyperventilating and you’ll fall, hit your head. Maybe some damn ‘liberal’ will help you up, if y’all haven’t exterminated us by then

White Beard

Dude get off the Q stuff, I never said a fuckin thing about Q.
You guys seem to have a preconceived response, let that shit go.
No evidence of pizza gate either right?
Some folks can not see what is right before their eyes.

If the FBI is involved would they not cover their tracks well?
Like this.....
Would you call this proof?

https://www.facebook.com/2005474452890540/videos/266345158001715

So many different sources are saying the same thing.

But yet you dismiss it without substance.

What gives here?
I would love it if you’d get over the idea that EVERYthing you don’t like comes from me and people like me...and stop imagining that everything I say is directed at YOU.

I will direct THIS at you: you’ve brought NOTHING CREDIBLE to ANY of this. Your opinions are worth less to me than your garbage sources or Trump’s incessant word-salad justifications and excuses for sabotage of the nation and the constitution - of which you have a seemingly endless supply, and which you have a bottomless capacity to swallow without thinking.

Get the death-worms out of your brain and stop yelling how everybody but you is WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING: you haven’t offered PROOF of *anything* beyond your inability to listen to anyone not repeating your own “arguments”. Not in this thread, not in any of the others. Though I will say that your practical cannabis-related stuff is pretty sound until those worms start driving

Refocus. This is a THREAD about “Q”, started by another, I’m participating in THAT conversation...I am NOT taking orders from YOU.

Not now, not ever

shaggyballs

Veteran
I would love it if you’d get over the idea that EVERYthing you don’t like comes from me and people like me...and stop imagining that everything I say is directed at YOU.

I will direct THIS at you: you’ve brought NOTHING CREDIBLE to ANY of this. Your opinions are worth less to me than your garbage sources or Trump’s incessant word-salad justifications and excuses for sabotage of the nation and the constitution - of which you have a seemingly endless supply, and which you have a bottomless capacity to swallow without thinking.

Get the death-worms out of your brain and stop yelling how everybody but you is WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING: you haven’t offered PROOF of *anything* beyond your inability to listen to anyone not repeating your own “arguments”. Not in this thread, not in any of the others. Though I will say that your practical cannabis-related stuff is pretty sound until those worms start driving

Refocus. This is a THREAD about “Q”, started by another, I’m participating in THAT conversation...I am NOT taking orders from YOU.

Not now, not ever

Never gave any orders,...lol

I am pretty smart unless I disagree with you, now that is interesting.

I have all kinds of eyewitness testimony yet yu don't accept anything that conflicts with what you know.

Pedophiles in the govt. no proof of that??? What it is everywhere.
No proof of empty hospitals............. there is proof everywhere.

No proof of death number fraud.......I posted tons and tons of proof.

So what are you spreading lies for?

Dam nevertrumpers are so insane these days.

Go a head and show proof that conflicts with those 3 statements for a start.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Twitter Blacklists 7,000 ‘QAnon’ Accounts, Limits 150,000 Others
believers-of-qanon-conspiracy-theories-at-president-donald-trump-rallies-getty-images-north-america-e1595419051116-640x480.jpg
SCOTT OLSON/GettyLucas Nolan

22 Jul 2020
In a sweeping move across the platform, Twitter has banned 7,000 accounts related to the “QAnon” movement and limited another 150,000.
NBC News reports that Twitter announced this week that it had taken action across its platform to limit the reach of the QAnon movement, banning 7,000 QAnon-related accounts and limiting a further 150,000. Twitter alleged that this was due to ongoing problems with harassment and the spread of misinformation on the platform.
Twitter will stop recommending accounts and content related to the QAnon theory and will be taking steps to limit the circulation of content related to the theory in places such as trends and search. Approximately 150,000 accounts will be affected by this limiting of content according to a Twitter spokesperson.
The spokesperson requested to remain anonymous due to fears of targeted harassment. The spokesperson added that 7,000 QAnon accounts had been removed for breaking the site’s rules on targeted harassment as part of its new policy.
Twitter claims that while the targeted enforcement against QAnon fell under Twitter’s existing platform manipulation rules, its classification of QAnon conspiracy followers as coordinated harmful activity was a new designation for the theorists.
The spokesperson alleged that Twitter was taking action against the theorists now due to an escalation in the degree of harm associated with the conspiracy theory. Twitter will reportedly be permanently suspending accounts that violate existing policies around platform manipulation, ban evasion, and the operation of multiple accounts. Twitter claims that QAnon supporters regularly engage in these activities.
Twitter has also begun blocking websites that disseminate QAnon content and will continue to block the sharing of QAnon-related links according to the spokesperson.
The QAnon theory centers around the belief that an anonymous tipster within the Trump administration is revealing how President Donald Trump is leading a war against the Deep State which is comprised of politicians, business executives, and Hollywood elites who abuse children and practice Satan worship.
The FBI designated QAnon a potential domestic terror threat last year. The FBI’s report that detailed QAnon’s ties to dangerous real-world activities reportedly influence Twitter’s decision to crack down on the theory on its platform.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...sts-7000-qanon-accounts-limits-150000-others/

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Q=Anti-Zionist

Calling out the Zionist for the trash they are and they'll slap with u every label on the planet to discredit you... If you blow Israel, you'll think Q is for idiots ... Q is just spilling the beans on the Zionist Cartel for dummies broken down in a very simple way for people to understand...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
well hell, i'm but redfaced over my theory posted earlier.
twatter wouldn't ban Qanon accounts were it the democrats larping Patriots.

that site is nothing but 'hope and change' though, never anything but claims of disrupting the deepstate.

Barr and Durham (and others in the DOJ/Gov.) have reams of evidence regarding malfeasance and corruption and sit on it.

this admin better show more than firing some flunkies before the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.