What's new

PWC=pacific north west

MASHUP

Thanks. It's been a bit of work to get this far and still a ways to go yet.

May have to break down the garden soon and relocate it to a better room, a garage is not the way to rock it in the summer here.

Damn heat...

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
yeah i was actually thinking of moving mine in to the garage but now i think i'll wait and see what how hot it gets in there.

Also i was trying to think of my next grow, as in going with the 5 gal bucket RDWC again but was thinking of trying the sea of green in a 2x4 E&F tray filled with hydroton but Im working with 400w so what do you guys recommend would be a more problem free way to go?

T

TroubleGuy

I'm gonna stick with my soil growing but when I'm in a better location i'll definitely be messing with hydro. nice room mash, wish I had the space to emulate that.

green_thumb...

Veteran
so what do you guys think? 20-30 clones in a 2x4 e&f tray under 1 400w hps, yall think Itl work well? another question is soil or hydro?

phate

Veteran
coco in a bed...... with little to no veg, thats a good number, but if you veg em for a couple weeks, you will get bigger buds. if thats the case, you would only want around 10-15 clones in that tray.

:cool::cool:

phate

Veteran
anything really. as long as you dont skimp and get cheap crap. get GH, foxfarm, A/N, anything dutch.... just make sure you give your coco a good flush, and it will kick ass in a bed. you could mix in some FFOF soil, but it isnt really needed.

T

TroubleGuy

If you use coco make sure you use the fine coco. Everything I've read about it says it holds more oxygen.

On a different note, I found this site clonesdirect.eu - It's a business that supposedly ships rare west coast "clone only" clones anywhere in the US, and only in the US. I've read good and bad reviews but the good ones at least have stuff to support their review with. Only way to find out is to try it...

I'm all about adding strains to my room and finding my favorites, so this site is worth finding out if it's legit...I'm gonna wait til I can find more to read about it other than a couple stray topics on MJ forums.

EckoSKy

CoCo is great, just make sure you don't let it dry out to much between waterings or you can get salt build up. Botanicare has great organic nutes, pure blend pro, liquid karma, and sweet are all I use.

T

TroubleGuy

Got any pics of one of your grows? I've heard about karma & sweet and kind of curious to see what it does.

green_thumb...

Veteran
hey fellas check out my trainwreck iv been training for a few months now this will be the mother to my next bloom,Iv been feeding it supernatural grow terra seems to do prett good, I took a cuttling about a month and a half ago and threw it into bloom dwc in a butter container and it looks to be some good shiz, but anyway check it out and let me know what ya think.

CIMG4614.jpg

CIMG4615.jpg

CIMG4617.jpg

CIMG4613.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
thanks mash that thing has been growing lots of tops this was 6 days ago
CIMG4598.jpg

this is my bloom currently
CIMG4618.jpg

CIMG4619.jpg

CIMG4621.jpg

CIMG4620.jpg

random seed
CIMG4628.jpg

random seed funky leaves
CIMG4629.jpg

this is the TW cuttling i took 1 1/2 month ago
CIMG4626.jpg

CIMG4622.jpg

EckoSKy

Got any pics of one of your grows? I've heard about karma & sweet and kind of curious to see what it does.

I'll snap a few pics tonight. Theres only one plant left as I've just finished harvesting all the rest. I have one Lemon Skunk in CoCo left.

I tried a small hydro setup with 8 small plants next to my coco pots this time and they turned out really well. I'm going to switch to all hydro next time.

CoCo is great, but its a pain to have to rinse it out every harvest. If anyone has been following StinkBuds thread on rollitup I'm going to setup something similar to that. He had his story published in the new HighTimes this month.