What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
He just pops in for a meme or three, says snowflake a couple times, hypocritically proclaims hate is disgusting, and then vanishes for days.

I wouldn't worry about him.

deflection and projection 101.

"buncha libtard commies" - bozo
"wow so much for the tolerant left why are you all so mean to me?" - also bozo

M

moose eater

Come now, Gry. If we were properly humbled and subservient Commoners, we'd know our proper role is to look down at the ground in the presence of greatness, never ask questions, and simply do as we're told. :biggrin:

Ours is but to do & die, never to reason, or ask why.... :biggrin:

Pretty cushy set-up for the .2%, really, when you think about it.

(*Cue Ozark Mtn. Daredevils, 'I want to be a Commercial Success').

We should -never- ask the person behind the curtain how tall they -really- are! All the illusions and delusions simply go down-hill from there on, and the Powers that Be are doing their best to protect us from possessing any perplexing, in-depth knowledge of their machinations, including why, what, or how.. :biggrin:

It would only give us more indigestion, anyway. :)

But did you see the re-run of 'Big Bang Theory' last night????!!!! :biggrin:

The idea of a meeting with a foreign leader when no record given to those who paid for said meeting and whose lives will be affected by the outcome, has little to do with anything akin to democracy.

jidoka

Rosensteins inditment was intended for trump to use it to prove the special council muellers theory with no proof but he denied it that is why they sent another copy with Chris Wallace and Putin was expecting it and laughed at Wallace. Trump is going to expose pedos when he returns. He will get the last laugh.

Where dem pedos at?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Nice list... but it appears biased for some reason.

I think you'll find a list of Republican pedophiles if you could bring yourself to look.

M

moose eater

I'm awaiting full accountability for the nuns with their camo ninja rulers. Talk about crimes not yet paid for!!!

R

Rubber Chicken

This George Will guy gives Trump a great roast, 'I think he is the most insecure human being i've ever seen, and i think to understand him, you have to understand that he feels out of his depth in every situation that he's in. He doesn't understand the vocabulary of American government, he doesn't understand the conversations that are going on around him. It's like a 12 year old in a room with people who specialize in quantum mechanics'

(That's kind of what i see when i see Trump's behavior....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgccOuZ0qg&t

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hey, speaking of trump's fat ass, has anybody seen the latest cover of Time Magazine where trumps face morphs into putins???

Spooky, there's a video that's just too real.:tongue:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Mrs. O looks like she's happy and having a good time.

Melania looks like she's married to a guy with a really fat ass.:moon:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
One is a wife and the other is a possession.

Anybody want an encore on the bear skin rug with handcuffs pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.