What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Along with denying the denial which he accidentally didn't deny....

Today we have Maria Butina, the NRA back channel to Moscow. Not only was she connecting Russian money with American politicians through the NRA, but she was using sex for access. They threw her in jail because she is a flight risk and are planning an immediate trial. It appears that back channeling the Russians is going to get the republicans in the back. But then again, he could shoot someone in Time Square.

Along with denying the denial which he accidentally didn't deny....

Today we have Maria Butina, the NRA back channel to Moscow. Not only was she connecting Russian money with American politicians through the NRA, but she was using sex for access. They threw her in jail because she is a flight risk and are planning an immediate trial. It appears that back channeling the Russians is going to get the republicans in the back. But then again, he could shoot someone in Time Square.

I just smoked one and then read this.......and then thought of Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle...Maybe shes the "urinator" also??

Thank You Mary, Joseph, and Jesus that we have cannabis to make it all better.:biggrin:

M

moose eater

I think the more glaring and safely-publicized-long-after-the-fact characters are from long ago. Even far away. But we still regularly, as a Nation, align with folks who are anything but what our Nation preaches in its PR campaigns. Essentially, we sleep with street whores, then act surprised when we contract a venereal disease.

The Northern Alliance was largely comprised of the opium warlords the Taliban had shut down, then 'we' tried to shift blame on opium and heroin production in that area, claiming the Taliban (the guys who'd shut down the poppy growers) were the source of a large amount of our domestic heroin/opiate problem, when it's our own NGOs and military; no one else is vacationing in Kabul.

Nearly any time the U.S. has interfered in foreign affairs in the last 60 years, directly or indirectly, often for corporate or military benefit, the majority of the time, we've crawled into bed with folks who lack any scruples resembling what we CLAIM to stand for.

Pick a war, and name the mercenary force(s) that benefitted from a quid pro quo with our State Dept. Mujahedeen made out well with our hardware, including stingers, until they decided to go Jihadi.

It's my opinion that until we seriously narrow who we're willing to form alliances with (as well as getting our own actions more in line with our claimed values), our Nation's karma will continue to bite us in the ass.

MooseEater, What you say is true, but those were a long time ago. We have been doing much better since. Well, I guess the Iraq war was brought to us by people that hadn't sold us a ton of weapons in a while and figured donating a few of our young men was ok if it helped their bottom line and lined a few pockets.

I'm hoping the corporatism is a pendulum swing that has gone to the extreme enough to wake people up. We did manage to elect Obama and I don't see the trump election as legitimate with the now documented Russian medaling. The upcoming elections will be very telling.

None the less. Wrong is wrong and the new players offer us nothing but grief. Taking care of our own people, educating them and making sure they have affordable medical care should be our highest priority.

The weakness of their religion is part of the problem. Buying forgiveness is like leaving a tip after a meal.

M

moose eater

If people are trading sex for influence, can I put my address in the hat? ;^>)

Just asking for hypothetical reasons, of course...

justanotherbozo

Veteran
No offence man, but seriously no one is taking that post seriously.....as it was not intended as such. (although I was telling the truth about the caravan I was born in)....

I put it there to lighten the thread up a bit, which it seems to have done...

Its great to laugh, ....'praps you should try it more often?

...yeah, it wasn't really you i was speaking to Gypsy, you're not an American so it's no big whoop if you don't know exactly how our system runs, frankly i have only the vaguest idea how your system works.

...but the level of vitriol and ignorance of some of these others is disgraceful, one, it shows how ignorant they are and two, how fucked up our school system has become, i mean i'm betting some of these assholes have degrees, lol.

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/yRZZpk_9k8E[/YOUTUBEIF]

...anyway, the level of hate from some of these fools is disgusting, which is why i mostly avoid these sort of threads.

...personally, as a 63 year old American i believe President Trump has already accomplished enough to prove to ME that he is already the best President to serve in my lifetime.

...and he is an expert at pushing snowflake buttons, lol.

...i predict that the GOP picks up seats in both houses in 2018 and in 2020 President Trump wins by the biggest landslide in American history.

picture.php

peace, bozo

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
As always, what you say is true.

Fortune cookie say - "Bite in ass from rat not so bad as bite in ass from alligator."

I think the more glaring and safely-publicized-long-after-the-fact characters are from long ago. Even far away. But we still regularly, as a Nation, align with folks who are anything but what our Nation preaches in its PR campaigns. Essentially, we sleep with street whores, then act surprised when we contract a venereal disease.

The Northern Alliance was largely comprised of the opium warlords the Taliban had shut down, then 'we' tried to shift blame on opium and heroin production in that area, claiming the Taliban (the guys who'd shut down the poppy growers) were the source of a large amount of our domestic heroin/opiate problem, when it's our own NGOs and military; no one else is vacationing in Kabul.

Nearly any time the U.S. has interfered in foreign affairs in the last 60 years, directly or indirectly, often for corporate or military benefit, the majority of the time, we've crawled into bed with folks who lack any scruples resembling what we CLAIM to stand for.

Pick a war, and name the mercenary force(s) that benefitted from a quid pro quo with our State Dept. Mujahedeen made out well with our hardware, including stingers, until they decided to go Jihadi.

It's my opinion that until we seriously narrow who we're willing to form alliances with (as well as getting our own actions more in line with our claimed values), our Nation's karma will continue to bite us in the ass.

Gry

Veteran

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have already rated this post. [/FONT]

Gry

Veteran
...yeah, it wasn't really you i was speaking to Gypsy, you're not an American so it's no big whoop if you don't know exactly how our system runs, frankly i have only the vaguest idea how your system works.

...but the level of vitriol and ignorance of some of these others is disgraceful, one, it shows how ignorant they are and two, how fucked up our school system has become, i mean i'm betting some of these assholes have degrees, lol.

[youtubeif]https://youtu.be/yRZZpk_9k8E[/youtubeif]

...anyway, the level of hate from some of these fools is disgusting, which is why i mostly avoid these sort of threads.

...personally, as a 63 year old American i believe President Trump has already accomplished enough to prove to ME that he is already the best President to serve in my lifetime.

...and he is an expert at pushing snowflake buttons, lol.

...i predict that the GOP picks up seats in both houses in 2018 and in 2020 President Trump wins by the biggest landslide in American history.

View Image

peace, bozo

Making demonization fun again ?

vta

Veteran
UHH, actually no.... you can't impeach a private citizen.

What office will you remove them from?

I understand that you are ignorant on how government works but that is no excuse to spread lies. How about you fucking read the Constitution before you sprout off nonsense.

Shit...better yet do a basic search. Let me know if you need help.

The Constitution does not limit impeachment to incumbent officials. Article I endows the House of Representatives with the “sole Power of Impeachment” — i.e., the power to file articles of impeachment. It further empowers the Senate with “the sole Power to try all Impeachments.” Significantly, in prescribing the standard for conviction in the Senate, Article I, Section 3 states that “no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present”

Note carefully: The Constitution does not say the impeached person must be a current officeholder. As we shall see, that makes perfect sense: The point of impeachment is to deny power to any person — not necessarily an incumbent official — whose high crimes and misdemeanors have demonstrated unfitness for a high public trust.

The constitutional standard for impeachment also elucidates that incumbency is not necessary. The standard, prescribed by Article II, Section 4, is the commission of “Treason, Bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” Obviously, one need not be in office to commit treason or bribery; but if one has at any time committed these heinous offenses, one is unsuitable for public office. The same is true, by definition, of “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term of art the Framers borrowed from the law of England.

vta

Veteran

holy shit vta, where do you come up with this stuff.......

makes me wonder if this fukwad even realizes that NATO was formed in 1949, five (5!) motherplucking years after the end of WWII.

Right off the bat...

"NATO is our friend. They also rip off America. They have been ripping us off forever. We saved their butts — before there even was a NATO "

:jerkit

R

Rubber Chicken

I understand that you are ignorant on how government works but that is no excuse to spread lies. How about you fucking read the Constitution before you sprout off nonsense.

Shit...better yet do a basic search. Let me know if you need help.

Well, it appears that you are correct.... from what you presented.

I did misunderstand, but it wasn't lying, i was simply incorrect....

Who am i though, really?
I'm just someone chatting on a herb forum, and you get your panties in a bunch when i make an incorrect statement, and claim 'spreading lies'.... the guy that prances around calling everyone drama queens and snowflakes and whatever, take a look in the mirror.

For someone so sensitive about people spreading actual LIES you sure have a weird taste for leadership, complete hypocrisy, it is beyond ridiculous, homie.

I suppose i could just say 'I meant you CAN impeach any private citizen' to weasel my way out of my statement :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.