What's new

purple urkle day 59.

hey everyone. just wondering when most of u cut ur urkle. mine is at day 59, thinking about going to day 65, what do you all think...

here are some pics!

View Image

View Image

View Image

forsure getting realll close, swelling and all that good stuff...

i was thinking another week and thats all she wrote!

look/sound right for urkle? first time growing her out!

thanks

Nominated for April photo of the month!

heres a few pics of mine at 70 days...........

Attachments

• GDP-purple alien X OG-BB indy-pup 013.jpg
    GDP-purple alien X OG-BB indy-pup 013.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 38
  • GDP-purple alien X OG-BB indy-pup 015.jpg
    GDP-purple alien X OG-BB indy-pup 015.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 30

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone, will def go 70 days forsure!!!

killer pics everyone :joint: glad to see ppl still growing urkle, such kill smoke!

and nkatadelgormo! thanks tons for the nomination! :)

be back soon with more pics !

jackmayoffer

Veteran
The 70 day myth of the cana community "With CO2" 99% of all the Indica and Hybrids we have tested where better and had higher % cbd and Thc at 59 to 63 days there was no gain leaving the plant more then 59 to 63 days any longer the % would drop Purple Urkle being one of them.

true grit

Veteran
thanks, will def post numbers once dried, looks like a easy 6 oz tho, hopefully 8 :)

Damn sounds solid. How big a bush/how long veg that take? Ive been looking at all the smaller bushy plants that would stay stocky in a vert, but yield solid as big bushes.

And ya, Jacks definitely done the testing to prove such. Only thing is the extra weight you can pick up pushing late.

V

Veg N Out

The 70 day myth of the cana community "With CO2" 99% of all the Indica and Hybrids we have tested where better and had higher % cbd and Thc at 59 to 63 days there was no gain leaving the plant more then 59 to 63 days any longer the % would drop Purple Urkle being one of them.

Did you have the same level of Dark though from 63 to 70 days on the Urkle?

true grit

Veteran
I often find that taste peaks in the earlier range on a lot of strains. Though you may gain some couchlock and swell, often you lose flavor a hair.

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone!

truegrit- idk i vegged her for over a month, but only 3 of the weeks under 1000 watters. other few weeks with a t5 and 600.
thanks!

well again thanks for all the suggestions/reply's everyone! got some more pics for everyone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats it for now! thanks and ill be back later with more shots

:tiphat:

true grit

Veteran
Looking awesome and thats an outstanding yield for an urkle with a short veg. Last time i had her she vegged too slow for me and didn't make the bloom room...maybe i just sucked with her! lol.

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone,

true grit, she is def a slow vegger, but once under 1000 watters with a healthy root system she takes off! least in coco, if you where in soil i could see it, cause she def takes her sweet ass time vegging! haha

well later everyone!

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

sample nugs i took for 420, smelling lovely and very stoney! so far im digging forsure!!

the plant is still blooming, those where just smaller nugs that werent getting as much light! so the toppers should be realll pretty

take it easy ic! later

Gwitthetree

Nice looking plants I'm @ day 46 but see no purple what day should or does it normally start coming in at. I need something like you got!!!

Adrift

Veteran
thanks gwitthetree. mine was def turning purple by day 46 ... forget when it started turning, but def by day 40...

take care :joint: