purple urkle day 59.

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^ REAL close now! cant wait

:joint:

later!!! :tiphat:

Any chance I could get a run down of your nutrient schedule and watering schedule? Your garden is superb bro. Truly inspiring my friend. Tipping my hat to you sir

Adrift

Veteran
Any chance I could get a run down of your nutrient schedule and watering schedule? Your garden is superb bro. Truly inspiring my friend. Tipping my hat to you sir

if you go to my drifting thread in the coco forum i go into detail..
but the basic run down is.

canna a and b
enzymes
calmag
carboload
pk13/14
overdrive
b52

in no particular order... thanks!!!

crooked8- im not 100 percent but i think grandaddy purple is purple urkle X big bud, or something like that.. so urkle is dif cause theres no big bud in it, just urkle...

not 100 percent tho so dont quote me :) haha

later!

thanks everyone! be back with some more shots soooon

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Niiice. So does the urkle taste like candy like the gdp? Even more so? Hmmm id love to know more...

Adrift

Veteran
def taste candy grape forsure!!! been a while since i had good gdp, but this is easily as grapey and dank !!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a beast. Veg is slow as hell with gdp but big fat purple candy smelling buds. I want even more of that flavor so i wonder if the urk is the ticket. Looking awesome!

Adrift

Veteran
right on crooked, def super candy grape forsure! later

few more pics...

picture.php

picture.php

:)

:tiphat:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

chop chop tomorrow! will try to grab some whole plant shots and plenty of bud shots :)

later!

onthaherb

soooo jealous i got a cut of this from harborside that i just ran with about 30 other strains... didnt save a cut and now that i'm taste testing -- that was a huge mistake!!!

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Killer AD.....u could knock someones eyes out with those rocks damn.

Good Luck with the chop.

Cant wait to see some shots...

:rock and roll:

T~P

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

sorry about the hair in the bud! haha

picture.php

picture.php

dry shots when the time happens :)

later!

took 70 days btw! def was worth it from what i can tell. thanks for the advice everyone

:tiphat:

Relentless

Veteran
very nice adrift. if you like urkle you should hunt down purple kush sr71.. very very similar to urkle but slightly more candy grape aroma and taste.. vegs a bit faster then urkle as well.

Adrift

Veteran
thanks fatburg!!

relentess- good looking bud! even more candied grape?? almost cant believe it! haha def want!!! will keep my ears and eyes open.. thanks for checking out the thread!

and for anyone who hasnt seen the dry nugs, here ya go... not the best photo's but i think you will all get the idea.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

could seriously smoke all day everyday! insane smells, INSANE FLAVOR.. killer stone to her, just truly love this pot!

def will be in the garden as long as i can help it!

so that wraps up this thread... p.s hit over 8 oz off of her.. so for those who think she cant yield. she def can..

take care everyone!

later