Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters

fadedvet

Can u guys help me guess that strain! lol

Can u guys help me guess that strain! lol

purplebubbajushstrain1.jpg

purplebubbajushstrain2.jpg

purplebubbajushstrain3.jpg

Hey guys i picked up on this. Im having a bitch of a time trying to figure out the strain. All we was told it was purple when we grew it. So smoke wise... it is kinda harsh and earthy. Smell wise is earthy and pine. Few rips... The high is definitly a sativa heady high. No anxiety, no stress, coherent, euphoric. Im guessing purple haze?? the grower said it looks like purple bubba kush while it was growin. Please let me know if u got any clues or know what it is...:dunno:

Endur

Veteran
A little of topic but I thought I should share with you guys these strange potatoes which I had for dinner :D

Purple strain :p

picture.php

Hey! My wife makes those at work. She calls the Petite Purple Peruvian Potatoes with Pancetta. haha

Relentless

Veteran
Heres my purple urkle x trainwreck..
not great pics, but u get the point..
temps are in the 70s.. these pics were at 8wks, one pheno is at 10wks right now and will be cut tomorrow.. more pics to come!

Attachments

• post-30-126379378959_thumb.jpg
    post-30-126379378959_thumb.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 12
  • post-30-126379400465_thumb.jpg
    post-30-126379400465_thumb.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
  • post-30-126404872802_thumb.jpg
    post-30-126404872802_thumb.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 15
  • post-30-126404885397_thumb.jpg
    post-30-126404885397_thumb.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
Some people photo shop..you can tell because the "white" wall backgrounds..have a purple color to them..dont be fooled..but for all the real purple growers..excellent plants..especially the Killing Fields..I have a pack of the F2's..the only thing stopping me is the fllowering times..Ima get some JackBerry,and Blue Diesel..to find the short flowering purple phenos..

Man what a thread!

I grow Deep Purple from TGA and man did I find I nice pheno. Must be an Erkel pheno as its slow growing and always purple. Some of the tastiest herb I have grown IMO. Never a huge producer tho. Connoisseur grade.

Relentless

Veteran
hey usualsuspect, how many days 12/12 is that grape ape? Ive got a GA in her 8th week of flower and she doesnt look like she will be done for several weeks...

UsualSuspect

Veteran
hey usualsuspect, how many days 12/12 is that grape ape? Ive got a GA in her 8th week of flower and she doesnt look like she will be done for several weeks...

Not sure off of the top of my head but I believe around 50 days the latest I have ever taken the Grape Ape is 70 days in which she turns a purplish black and truly is overdone, I usually take them at 50-58 days but honestly they are done at 50. At 50 days the herb takes on a more Grape Bubblegum/Kool Aid at 55 days + it takes on a more aged purple wine aroma and flavor.

But hey just my 2 cents

Relentless

Veteran
thats weird. my grape ape, kyle kushman cut, is just finishing her 8th week of flower and looks like she could go 9 weeks..

UsualSuspect

Veteran
I do not want to disrespect your Grape Ape Cut Relentless, but I know for a fact that Grape Ape is an extremely early finisher as ridgedogs said above. This Cut I have has made its rounds and I must say everyone and I mean Everyone that has ran her says she is ready to chop really anywhere from 48-55 days, No matter the set up Soil-Soiless Mix-flood and drain-etc. . . the same fast finishing gal.

This Grape Ape is a 10 in taste a true California Purple Champion, now I am an East Coast cat but I love my REAL Cali Purples ie . . . Purple Urkle-Grandaddy Purp-Grape Ape-and Purple Kush. The Flavor, The Aroma, and Grape Ape does pack a punch

Relentless

Veteran
damn! my grape ape doesnt look like the ones u guys have been posted.. it came from progressive options in van nuys and was labeled grape ape kyle kushman cut :(. shes just starting her 9th week. today is water day, so ill take some pics..
on a positive note, i did get 13 other clone onlys from cali.. purple kush, etc.etc.
but ive always loved grape ape :( so sad if i got a bunk cut

Latest posts

Latest posts