What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Purple Satellite x Big Sur Holy Weed coco grow

drosera420

Premium user
Back with an smoke report and some cured picks soon. Momma working on #3 to finish out the series of smoke tests.
I can attest to a clear, upbeat, smooth feel. One though did sneak up on me out of nowhere. (and now actually 10 minutes later for no good reason, I hit post 😉)

drosera420

Premium user
Finally back with the smoke verdict. The wife has stated that this is the best strain she's had for her conditions for some time. Definately her new favorite.

It a clear, middle of the forehead buzz. Mood lifting with good energy. No couch lock or heaviness whatsoever. Munchies are not anywhere close to a hybrid. I (a light weight) can have a couple puffs at night and chill still totally able to function. A few more puffs and time magically slows to a crawl. She just laughs at me. Definately some great smoke. According to her it's better than than 2 small purple satellites or anything else I've grown for her. Those include some white widow, wedding cake (fem) , thai stick (from msnl), so not too many.

Strength is pretty high starting with #3, #2 and 5&6 being about equal.
Number 3 lasts pretty long followed up by 2, again 5&6 are good just not as long lasting as the first two.

Trimming was easy but I did come across some seeds. #2 the one that stretched the most had a few dozen or so, the rest had a few here and there but nothing really to worry about.

Need to retake bud shots but will get those up shortly.

Will be growing this one again. Would love to see it outside here.

drosera420

Premium user
Cured for about a month, most vacuum packed in wide mouth pint jars. Not a dud in the bunch, just levels of smooth smokin' goodness.
ps x bshw #2 & #3 cured.jpg
ps x bshw #5 & #6 cured.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity to grow these out vermontman. Was happy to support the two auctions where I picked these up. Keep me in mind for future testers if you don't mind. All indoors here though. Dad keeps the honeysuckle down with 2,4-D so no chance outside for now.

Latest posts

Latest posts