What's new

Purple OG day 50 in coco flushing with Clearx

juggo

Dude,

Whats that 30 1 hit bowls worth? You are making us all look bad,you better drop some hps on those gals before they just get up and leave you.I grown bigger buds in a beer can.You suck and i want my table back!

Right on dude,lol

peace,
juggo

AmberMan

Dude,

Whats that 30 1 hit bowls worth? You are making us all look bad,you better drop some hps on those gals before they just get up and leave you.I grown bigger buds in a beer can.You suck and i want my table back!

Right on dude,lol

peace,
juggo

They are about a silver dollar in girth and about 6inchs long. 40+ Tops!!

Don't have the money or the space(in a 1bedroom apt.) for HPS. This is the setup for now.

picture.php

Gurantee that you haven't grown as many buds in one beer can. This lady is dense and greasy.

I'm happy with the 2-3zips(Personal) off 140watts of led and 153watts of CFL's, and of course I can grow 1-2lbs. off of a 1000watt HPS.

:moon:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't have the money or the space(in a 1bedroom apt.) for HPS. This is the setup for now.

View Image

Gurantee that you haven't grown bigger buds in a beer can. These fuckers are dense and greasy.

I'm happy with the 2-3zips(Personal) off 140watts of led and 153watts of CFL's, and of course I can grow 1-2lbs. off of a 1000watt HPS.

:moon:
Sweet little Bonsai ya got there,beautiful job!

juggo

Ok thats a challenge..i bet i can grow more gpw under a k in a miller 32 oz. can...Good job buddy,lets play golf and sample that bitch! Seeya soon.

peace,
juggo

AmberMan

Ok thats a challenge..i bet i can grow more gpw under a k in a miller 32 oz. can...Good job buddy,lets play golf and sample that bitch! Seeya soon.

peace,
juggo

Sounds like a new thread title THE 32OZ. BEER CAN CHALLENGE!!!
Thanks, I think your going to like the quality of her Just did the chop yesterday and she hanging out in 73degree 50%rh for the next 5 days or so. Grown with less than a 300watts of LED's/CFL's.

picture.php

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

AmberMan

So, I took this to day 63 and then chopped. Now I'm on 3rd day of the dry process, and they're drying up nicely. Will be back soon with an update on weight/gpw before I jar that that naughty girl.

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing::laughing:

juggo

I expect to be smoking some bubble off that, too. Im thinkin bout bringing some new strains to the table here shortly. When your ready to wire a 10k flip let me know,we can still veg under those ufos dude...they would be perfect for growing select males in a sealed box..yeahhh passion..

peace,
juggo