What's new

Purple OG day 50 in coco flushing with Clearx

Freeman73

So I lst'd her over then started to work her around the edge of the pot and then topped about a week in flower.

Thanks for the detailed information and for that very useful photo; I used this technique several times on my plants, and lately I have realized that using a long rectangular vase is much easier for me, because as soon as the top central grows,I lowered it using a soft cotton elastic wire,then again when it regrows,and this until it reaches the other part of the pot.(( I know my language is terrible,excume me if you can))
But as you've done is just wonderful ....
You're able to keep it low, uniform, it seems as it was made by the architect Fuxas!
I will do as you said, lst from the beginning, and topping on the first week of bloom, thanks a lot master gardener Amber Man.
If I can ask you this vital last thing...can you tell me what exactly are those fluffy white wires that you use to lower it?
Where can I get them?I Haven't seen it before,but I always search something like that.
Try to excuse me,and thank you,a sincere true thank you Amber Man

Wonderon

Beautiful plant. Just thought I'd help out. Fluffy white wires are pipe cleaners. Any craft store should have them.

AmberMan

Thanks for the detailed information and for that very useful photo; I used this technique several times on my plants, and lately I have realized that using a long rectangular vase is much easier for me, because as soon as the top central grows,I lowered it using a soft cotton elastic wire,then again when it regrows,and this until it reaches the other part of the pot.(( I know my language is terrible,excume me if you can))
But as you've done is just wonderful ....
You're able to keep it low, uniform, it seems as it was made by the architect Fuxas!
I will do as you said, lst from the beginning, and topping on the first week of bloom, thanks a lot master gardener Amber Man.
If I can ask you this vital last thing...can you tell me what exactly are those fluffy white wires that you use to lower it?
Where can I get them?I Haven't seen it before,but I always search something like that.
Try to excuse me,and thank you,a sincere true thank you Amber Man

Thank You, Any craft/hobby store should have them (pipecleaners):biggrin:

AmberMan

Purple OG day 54 and Randoms shots

Purple OG day 54 and Randoms shots

My low cost setup for now

picture.php

Direct induced air to roots

picture.php

Purple OG day 54

picture.php

picture.php

ALL DAY!

picture.php

Last edited:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Who gives a shit what it is...In all my years of growing, Its always the strains that have no name that end up being the most potent....Grow on brotha.....

OP

Freeman73

Thank You, Any craft/hobby store should have them (pipecleaners):biggrin:

Really thank you Wonderon and you Amber Man.
Now I know because I haven't found anything before,I was searching in the wrong places;pipecleaners,that thing used to clean pipe and other smoking things,right?
I found my clarifications here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipe_cleaner
Thank you again,maybe in the future I'll send you my pipe cleaner trained baby,what you think?
Again,thanks to all of you,I love to see and learn new things,that's because I ask,to be more confident with my plants.
Have a nice day my international friends.