What's new

OG Kush day 30 in coco (AN Sensi Bloom A&B, Botanicare Cal Mag Plus)

AmberMan

Day 30 in coco

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AmberMan

It's all under 2(90watt led UFO's) and 2(200watt CFL's). 3gallon Bato pot. Feeding ever 3-4days AN Sensi Bloom A&B, Botanicare Cal Mag Plus. Just did a mid flower phase flush with Botanicare Clearex and plan to do final flush with as well. Temps range from 70 at night to 78 during the day.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
looks good, never seen anybody flower anything under the ufo's.......

juice that girl more,i hope she plumps up a lil for you......

what cut of og is it?:tiphat:

SFVog

Come on!?!? 120 views and only one reply which was by me?

Everyone is speechless. lol jk.. i don't know what'z up with that but I think your plant looks very beautiful. You're doing an awesome job with her imo. Your lighting system is having a great effect on the environment and she appears to be thriving in general.

AmberMan

Purple OG Kush

Purple OG Kush

greenluv707....................looks good, never seen anybody flower anything under the ufo's.......

juice that girl more,i hope she plumps up a lil for you......

what cut of og is it?

Thanks,

She will be getting her dose of PK 13/14 next week then a nice flush with Clearex.

the strain is Purple OG Kush, dont really know the background genetics. This is a second run of this cut, the last run was with same setup but ran GH 3part Lucas fomula with Cal-Mag Plus and she purpled up real nice. This time with the AN SensiBloom A&B it's not getting purple as early,...just yet. Here's a few pics of last run.

Day44
picture.php

Day51
picture.php

Day51
picture.php

Day57
picture.php

:laughing:

AmberMan

Everyone is speechless. lol jk.. i don't know what'z up with that but I think your plant looks very beautiful. You're doing an awesome job with her imo. Your lighting system is having a great effect on the environment and she appears to be thriving in general.

Thanks,

Happy Farming:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Nice and dank and greasy looking plant there mate :good:
Thanks for sharing her with us all :D
:smoke out:

A

Alfred

I thought it looked plump at day 30 :) .... it looks like it went crazy from day 30-51