What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple landrace indoors.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I read the post. He said "deep purple landrace looking bud"... and then later says it's "100% the Purple Landrace", like that's a "thing". Sure, bagseed grows are interesting I agree. But let's call it what it is. There is zero reason I can see to claim this is a "landrace", other than seeking attention. Accuracy is important.
Allow me to clarify. I just called it purple landrace because the buds that these purp seeds came from was dark purple swag that I got 2 years ago. And Ive been growing the seeds. They have always been female and frosty with dark purple flowers. I didn't know what else to call it other than purple landrace because I just assumed that's what it probably was. Yeah, I guess I could have called it purple weed but whatever. And to be clear, I have no idea where the bud originally came from. I just know it was great.. so Ive been growing them. Hope that clears things up. If not, I don't know what else to tell ya. 😉

Also i've never seek attention from anyone ever!!! I wish just sharing the plant's progress.

Next time I grow purple ill call a purple so people don't get their panties in a wad.

Happy growing everybody.😁🌱🌲

Wolverine97

Veteran
I just don't think it's right to claim something is "100% authentic purple landrace" (or any landrace) when you don't know where or what it came from. It's just bagseed.

This kind of thing is why it's so hard to get straight information in the cannabis world.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Anyways...🙄 I GOT IT FOR NEXT TIME...

Ive been feeding her ran water with a lil cal mag.
I plan on ging ti 1212 soon.
20231114_145112.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update: its getting very big. I need to flip to 1212 soon. On the next watering, I was thinking of giving a little bit of hydrogen peroxide H202 water mix for some extra oxygen. I'll make sure to get the correct mix.

20231121_085022.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The flowers have started. No purple yet, but hopefully soon thouh. 🫐
It looks like it needs more cal.mag? I also feel like I should trim some of the yellowing fanleaves. If I had more room I would tie down some of the side branches even more. None the less this is the biggest I've gotten this one to grow so far. And it's gonna take forever to flower, but I've got forever.😁🕛

20231205_094311.jpg

20231204_104914.jpg
20231204_103756.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well, I have been giving it medina hasta gro plant Bloom food. Its got 6-12-6 is this good enough. I got a big bottle a whle back and I didn't want to have to spend more money. And I have been giving it cal mag But is it enough?

LungCooking

by the look of the leaf stems, leaf shape, the roots are very sad.. i would make new soil and transplant.. i think keep adding calmag will make worst

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I feel like I should trim the yellow leafs off, but I don't want to open it after further disease.
Also feel like i should feed a higher dose of bloom food next time i water.
And I'm definitely not transplanting at this stage. I've done that before and it didn't work out at all.
20231211_194603.jpg

goingrey

Well, I have been giving it medina hasta gro plant Bloom food. Its got 6-12-6 is this good enough. I got a big bottle a whle back and I didn't want to have to spend more money. And I have been giving it cal mag But is it enough?
Usually veg fertilizers have more N than P or K.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I realized that, but aren't I supposed to be giving it Bloom food during flower cycle?

What about on the next water? If I gave it H202 water? I've got hydrogen peroxide that I could mix with the water to create the H202 water.

I'm a poor grower. And I have to spend as little money as I can and still get a decent yield.

Last edited:

goingrey

I realized that, but aren't I supposed to be giving it Bloom food during flower cycle?

What about on the next water? If I gave it H202 water? I've got hydrogen peroxide that I could mix with the water to create the H202 water.

I'm going to call a poor grower. And I have to spend as little money as I can and still get a decent yield.
Yeah bloom during flower but early flower until the stretch is done they still sometimes need that extra N. You feel it got better with plain water or why don't you want to feed?

Wolverine97

Veteran
Removing those yellow leaves is just going to make your issues worse. The plant is starving for nitrogen. A heavy dose of "bloom" will also make your issues worse, as will adding more calmag. You're going to end up with way too much magnesium in there, which causes other problems. KISS

Latest posts

Latest posts