What's new

PURPLE KUSH

just the hydro pellets. i find it stops the soil from drying out too much and helps distribute the water around when i water them. frogot to wash them firsh this time tho, but they are new and unused. i just give em a couple of handful's on top.

B

BigMo

Very Cool. FFA wasn't this cut released by Crazy Composer to the world. Need more people like him doing this.

Sweet Plants.

Mo :joint:

need to start a new thread

need to start a new thread

JUST TO CLARIFY I WAS MISSINFORMED AS TO THE STRAIN WHEN I GOT THEESE LITTLE ONES.

THEY ARE PURPLE KUSH!!

CAN I RENAME THIS THREAD???????

HIGHRIDER

Cool dude, Thats awesome you really think it helps? Also not starting any s*#t but should'nt purple kush be purple? Or am i late? Just wondering.

Thats very weird that you are that late in flowering with no signs of purple. I am on week 7.5 with my purple kush grow and the buds barely show any green at all. I have a bunch of pics in my album if anyone is interested. Until I saw how green your plants were at week 7, I thought our plants looked very similar...

Good luck with the rest of the grow, its looking great!

Cool dude, Thats awesome you really think it helps?

recon it does. the soil would go dry in a day or two before now it stays moist and wet for about 4 days ish depending on heat.

am in a loft space so heat is a massive issue for me in the summer. and this summer is no exception. at week 5 ish my room was regularly getting to between 35 and 39 degrees fro almost all the light period even at night, for about a week then it cooled off and they aint grown alot since. maybe that is why they ain going purple.

well one week odd to go and the purple is starting to come through ona few of them right at the tops. will post some pics when it is worth it!

I

idoreallytry

i hope they get a nice growth spurt for you in the coming week man,,,peace

progress at the end

progress at the end

hello readers.

got a few pics of the girls. they are nearly done. got another 2 weeks ish till chop.
the purple is there in verry little bits. just at the verry tips of the smallest parts of the leaves, and also in the biger leaves. cant really see it in the pics.

picture.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Frosty:woohoo:
picture.php

have got alot of white hairs growing at the lowest parts of all of the girls. hope they mature in the next two weeks!
picture.php

they all look like this at the bottom. :moon:

any comments welcome.

lovelightpower

Veteran
the longer their left the better they taste with this strain.

i'd just harvest the tops maybe, looks like the bottoms could fatten a little more.

looks good though bro.

B

BeAn

Boy better know, haha...LLP the pk master, commin-atcha with a ghetto-blasta....sweet grow man, your gonna be smiling so much n smelling weed for the sake of it.:yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts