What's new

PURPLE KUSH

pk 3 weeks

pk 3 weeks

if anyone is still interested theese little darlings are doing well and flowering nicely.

just a couple of new pics for the 3 week stage.
picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure you guys will get an FFA cut, if you continue to Freedom Fight...

lookin good on the pk front, greenthubz bro

Growing like Weeds.

Growing like Weeds.

Day 25, the jungle is gettin dense. the smell is starting to manifest itself. the resin is starting to come through the cylax numbers are impressive.
da da da da daaaaaaaa........i'm lovin it!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HEAT!!!!!!!!

HEAT!!!!!!!!

am getting tired of the heat problems. am running 1 600w hps and 1 400w hps in the same room, they air cooled. but the air that is cooling them is hot to begin with. have been advised to turn one of the lights off to try to combat the problem. am wandering if any one has any good heat reduceing tips for loft's/attic's spaces that might leave me with both bulbs working??
i need to take about 10/12 degrees off the room temp, and this is running at night?!?!?!

HELP

T

turdcat

Don't know if you have an AC or evap cooler, but you could put the intake side of the hose on one of the cooling vents of your home to cool the air.

am getting tired of the heat problems. am running 1 600w hps and 1 400w hps in the same room, they air cooled. but the air that is cooling them is hot to begin with. have been advised to turn one of the lights off to try to combat the problem. am wandering if any one has any good heat reduceing tips for loft's/attic's spaces that might leave me with both bulbs working??
i need to take about 10/12 degrees off the room temp, and this is running at night?!?!?!

HELP
in an loft or attic space???...hmmm you got a window up there???..if so a lil window banger ac mite help....are the girls just in the room free roaming,or are they in some kind of growbox/closet/ect...is your second floor of your house keeping nice cool temps 24-7?..if so maybe you could pipe in some cool air from there??...kinna hard to anser with out knowing ya setup Dr-Greenthumbz....hope my :2cents: helped,and im sure others will jump in also with some good idea's.....and just wanted to say ya girls are lookin good:joint:

ta for the quick reply lads. they all seperate in the room i hasve had built
i have a room buitl in my loft. it is getting air from the loft space but it is being cooled because the intake ducting is running through my water tank for the house. the pipe is well cold but it is not haveing much effect. am gonna have to turn off the 400w hps i think. but it will still be over 30 degrees. they aint looking good no more. they looking tired and droopy.

Don't know if you have an AC or evap cooler, but you could put the intake side of the hose on one of the cooling vents of your home to cool the air.

could give this a go, dunno how tho?? will end up sucking up all the bugs in the walls i think. the ducting is 6 inch and all my wall vents are small slits no bigger than 1 x 10 inch.

am looking for a few ideas this may be possible.

a friend said to get a water butt and cool the water and run the pipe through this. i am thinking that this is an idea, anyone got any more tips?????

DAY 40

DAY 40

jus a few snaps for the masses. this purple kush is getting dark hirs all-ready??? is this due to the heat maybe?

any comments welcome.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id say its trying to flower -but the rootzone aint happy,,,

are you runnin a run to waste system or is it re-curculating?

id say shes asking for more P-K

imo ,,the rootzone needs to be "Reset" ,,,,,beffore you start applying more nutes, flush it first with plain water at ph 5.7,,,remember to check the runoff!, make sure that the runoff is hittin 5.6-6.0,,,,,

flushing with plain water should lower the buildup of salts, an get rid of any imbalanced nutes too,,,,i call it "Reseting the Rootzone" or "the weekly water flush",,,

i do this once a week myself!

after "the weekly water flush" is done,, mix-up a batch of nutes and add that to your rootzone,,,this nute mix should give the plant exactly what it needs......if you gudge the N-P-K levels propperly your plant will thrive..

imo,, red pistles means the plant aint gettin the PK it wants ,,,or the plant is finishing up,,,,but if its too early for harvest then probbly its a p-k defficency issue

getting on it!

getting on it!

nice one 4 the tip, will get on that tonight. will let u know wiat happens. They are going well brown now with about 4 weeks till the end. Am getting worried.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how did it react to the flush Dr G?....you should be seeing new "white pistles"

more hope

more hope

yes rick! there is some progress on the health front. can see the white hairs in the brown sea. cheers for the warning. am gonna hit em with some fish mix for a few weeks, see if they likt it. hope the weather dont warm up too much, my room gets to about 39 degres when its really hot!!!!!!

am posting some pics to show the goodness!?!

day 44 and counting. :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

now that is a sweet sog bro,,lots of tops,,nice job with the training,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts