What's new

PURPLE KUSH

sweet

sweet

nice one m8. to be honest i just gave them plenty of space in the early days, i think it's the strain. they like to be small bushes!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay man..

it looks like more pistles have gone red since your last picks....i think your gona see foxtails soon..

imo,,,,if your growin in pots, an your using a "run to waste" watering system!,,,, nute imballance ,,,"lock-out" can easly be a problem!!!,,,,,its hard to guess whats going on in them pots!:),,,

when the medium "drys out" after a watering,,,,, any "desolved salts" or organic "buildup" will fuk with your controle over the rootzone,,,i would flush pots "heavely", once a week!,,

im not 100% but i think Fish mix would be high in N,,,,,in the 4/5/6/7th weeks plants usaly start to demand a gradual increeses in P-K with a peek mainly in the 6th-week for most 60-70 day plants,,,,,,

i have noticed that when i drop P-K in the 5th week plants finish up quicker and easly throw foxtails as a last spurt of life, giving plants what they want at the right time an letting them finish in there own time increeses quality imo,,,

rather than adding extra N, id say hit it with some thing high in P-K insted,,,,,,like BatGuano for example,,,,,

they do look abit GREEN,,,that could be due to a Cal-Mag-an N overload.,,imo plants grow best when thay are burning the nutes they have built up,,,,"you gota get a balance for the period",,,,id say lower the N an see what happens:),,,the N is whats makin them "GREEN",,,,less clorophil = better taste in the finished product too

still hopeing

still hopeing

hay man..

it looks like more pistles have gone red since your last picks....i think your gona see foxtails soon..

yes m8.

the pics i put up the other day were from when i first had the problem!
i was a bit lazy in getting them on the cpu.

the verry last ones are the most resent. there aint much change really. am seeing an improvement today. am not sure exactly what you mean by "foxtails" tho i can maybe guess. the white is coming through on most of theese babies again, so all to the good i think.

about the nutes?!?
i am not able to get about to get bat guano, is there any other good p-k supliment. i could use a higher dose of the bio-bizz bio bloom. witch is N-2.0, P-6.0, K-3.5. am currently and for the forseeable, gonna be giving them 5ml per lt of this as prescribed in the nute chart i got with the nutes. would it be a plan to increase this maybe?

the rootzone was not happy at all for a while when we had our little heatwave. the roots felt warm to the touch. had to turn off one of the lights to get the temp's down. so now i am only running 1 600w hps and there is no 400w backing it up. is reducing the amount of light in the room gonna be a desaster, or could they still be ok???

lovelightpower

Veteran

yes m8.

the pics i put up the other day were from when i first had the problem!
i was a bit lazy in getting them on the cpu.

the verry last ones are the most resent. there aint much change really. am seeing an improvement today. am not sure exactly what you mean by "foxtails" tho i can maybe guess. the white is coming through on most of theese babies again, so all to the good i think.

about the nutes?!?
i am not able to get about to get bat guano, is there any other good p-k supliment. i could use a higher dose of the bio-bizz bio bloom. witch is N-2.0, P-6.0, K-3.5. am currently and for the forseeable, gonna be giving them 5ml per lt of this as prescribed in the nute chart i got with the nutes. would it be a plan to increase this maybe?

the rootzone was not happy at all for a while when we had our little heatwave. the roots felt warm to the touch. had to turn off one of the lights to get the temp's down. so now i am only running 1 600w hps and there is no 400w backing it up. is reducing the amount of light in the room gonna be a desaster, or could they still be ok???

you will be fine with bio-bizz bio-bloom.

5ml per litre is fine if not imo a bit strong.

the strain does finish early remember, and the tops ripen long before the bottom buds are ripe. but this is one of those strains where the longer you leave it the better it tastes.

unfortunately also this strain does not foxtail, it produces golf ball buds, rather than colas and foxtails.

the taste of the PK is sublime, nicer than FFA imo. but the FFA has a nice high because of it containing more sativa in the genetics. the PK has a regal relaxing stoned, i feel king of my domain when i smoke this, lol.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the foxtails are the bits that shoot off,,,,,,,they look like spikes comin out of the bud,,,,sometimes they can be as long as ya finger,,,,, calax stack ontop of each other an this makes the "foxtail",, white pistles grow out the ends of the foxtail,,

this is cheese foxtailing
14413DSC00092.JPG

this is what i would be using in the 4/5/6th week.....notice the N-P-K levels on the bottom of the tub

product_beastie.jpg

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LLP is probbly right,,,,,he knows his bio,,,,im a hydro guy:)

once you reset the rootzone and the replace the nutes with bio biz bloom like LLP is sayin,,,i think you will be buzzin with the bio biz:)

sweet

sweet

yo rick, cheers for the tip. will try and find some. have been wanting to wish that foxtails were gonna appear.

yo LLP, cheers for the heads up, was getting worried coz of the size of the buds, but if thay are ment to go dark early then so be it. all the under stuff is still pretty white its just almost all the tops that are brown!
i hope that they all just bulk out a bit. still got 3 weeks so hears hopeing!:joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gota admit,,,LLP is way more experenced with bio....his info is better than mine on this subject...

i do think your gona see them foxtails popin out the buds soon tho,,imo,,,when pistles go red early, the plants last efforts usly result in foxtails ...

looking up

looking up

yo LLP and Rick. good news!! with the weather being a bit cooler i can have the other light on, the temp did still get to 29 for an hour or so in the morning but that can be dealt with.

am starting to see some good new growth, but only really on the under nug's. am hopeing that they continue to get better tho.

cheers for the help!

I

idoreallytry

good luck bro hope you make a full recovery and get some killer smoke,,,peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you will be fine with bio-bizz bio-bloom.

5ml per litre is fine if not imo a bit strong.

the strain does finish early remember, and the tops ripen long before the bottom buds are ripe. but this is one of those strains where the longer you leave it the better it tastes.

unfortunately also this strain does not foxtail, it produces golf ball buds, rather than colas and foxtails.

the taste of the PK is sublime, nicer than FFA imo. but the FFA has a nice high because of it containing more sativa in the genetics. the PK has a regal relaxing stoned, i feel king of my domain when i smoke this, lol.

this is a grate post LLP...very direct!,,,,,,,i thought all ganja plants can foxtail,,,ive never grown a Kush tho

sounds wickid if the PK tastes better than FFA,,,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used to grow in pots with soil,,,, but i could never get to the level of quality a friend of mine was gettin from NFT with CannaAqua,,,this was years ago!,,,i used to use a nute called EarthJuice,,,basicly i had an accsident with earthjuice and i decided never again am i carrying sh1t and water in a bucket,,,:)

for years now ive loved NFT systems,,,its very easy to empty the tank:),,,, flushing with plain water is easy with nft,,,an with "the Canna Aqua vega/florez plan" its hard to go wrong ,,,

with nft i love to watch the EC drop sucsessivly during the corse of a week....then flush the tank with plain water and replace the nutemix,,,,good yeald! smelly/tasty!!,,,relyable!,,,imo

for years now ive loved NFT systems,,,its very easy to empty the tank:),,,, flushing with plain water is easy with nft,,,an with "the Canna Aqua vega/florez plan" its hard to go wrong ,,,

with nft i love to watch the EC drop sucsessivly during the corse of a week....then flush the tank with plain water and replace the nutemix,,,,good yeald! smelly/tasty!!,,,relyable!,,,imo[/quote]

what is NFT?? i think a m8 of mine might have a system lik it.

am a bit new to this system stuff, have just grown in soil for bout 2 years!

lacking bulk?!?

lacking bulk?!?

hey there readers!

jus a few pics of half way through week 7.

am thinking that the top buds have not grown hardly in nearly 2 weeks. i think they will stay like they are.

lots of stuff coming through underneath, its a pretty forest in there, but still waiting for a bit of bulk and the leaves to start to turn, they still well green.

soz the pics aint much good. the first one looks yellow but, it just the light.

any comments welcome

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

just keep pluggin along it will all come together,,, good vibes,,,peace

day 49

day 49

not much change , just some better quallity pic's

picture.php

any opinion on the big cheese x lowryer is welcome please. it looks like it could be so much better?
picture.php

this is what they all look like in the middle!

picture.php

am hopeing that these top buds get a bit bigger.

Latest posts

Latest posts