What's new

Purple Kief Anyone?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I miss spoke earlier when I said we had purple Kief from the deep purple GDP. My adult son corrected me today, and says the tint came from plant material as the Trichomes were clear to amber.

Green lung

Veteran
Yeah I have seen purple trichs through a mag. purple color shot up inside of the trich stalk if i remember correctly.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree^^^^ I have never seen a Head Purple. clear,milky or amber thats it. If the bud is super dry allot of plant matter will pass through the filter. When the buds are fresh or cured properly try it again in a Kief box you wont see any Purple. It will be Tan color

Highersolutions

Veteran
I guess there will always be haters and doubters. The trim and popcorn were cured properly and sifted through a 110 micron screen. The purple is from the trichs NOT plants matter. This is the reason alot of people dont share their findings and the reason I dont post here often. If it was just plant matter all of my purple strains would have purple kief not just the purple goddess :thinking:

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I guess there will always be haters and doubters. The trim and popcorn were cured properly and sifted through a 110 micron screen. The purple is from the trichs NOT plants matter. This is the reason alot of people dont share their findings and the reason I dont post here often. If it was just plant matter all of my purple strains would have purple kief not just the purple goddess :thinking:

The reason that people are sceptical is that there are so many bull-shitters out there who think Photoshop touch-ups are "objective".

I think you're being honest, and it's hard to believe, since I've never seen anything like this. Fucking awesome, man!

Highersolutions

Veteran
The reason that people are sceptical is that there are so many bull-shitters out there who think Photoshop touch-ups are "objective".

I think you're being honest, and it's hard to believe, since I've never seen anything like this. Fucking awesome, man!

To be honest i'm lucky enough to make my way around the net and post pics let alone photoshop touch-ups. I'm pretty computer illiterate hehe. Thanks for the comment bro.

hazy

Veteran
I've seen purple trichs through a magnifier lots of times. Never seen anything like that hash though. I bet it tastes good.

And, seriously folks, it would be too obvious if it were photoshopped.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you take a macro pic that would prove it 100% if the Trich's heads are purple you have just shoe=wn me something I have never seen before.

Highersolutions

Veteran
Can you take a macro pic that would prove it 100% if the Trich's heads are purple you have just shoe=wn me something I have never seen before.

Of course the trichs are clear at this point the buds are just starting to flower??? I have a Purple Goddess that is almost done flowering, when she is done and I get my Nikon back I will get some close ups. These pics were taken with my cheap little pocket camera.
posted this earlier.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No when your ready to harvest those pics are obviously immature. Get that Nikon put a prime macro lens on it and take some pre harvest pics

yea i would have to agree. just because you used 1 110 micron screen, that doesnt mean shit. try a 3 screen process.
why do people love purple stuff? it makes no sense to me. cannabis has been around for ages, but this purple fad is relatively new. i usually associate it with ignorance....

Highersolutions

Veteran
yea i would have to agree. just because you used 1 110 micron screen, that doesnt mean shit. try a 3 screen process.
why do people love purple stuff? it makes no sense to me. cannabis has been around for ages, but this purple fad is relatively new. i usually associate it with ignorance....

I usually just do one light dry sift through my 110 screen then I bubble bag it(multiple screen process).

People like the Purple stuff because its unique and fun to watch transform as they flower. Dont get me wrong I have plenty of strains that aren't purple. Romulan, LA Pure Kush, Arcata Trainwreck, Krazy Kush, Vortex, etc... but none are as interesting to watch grow as my purple strains IMO. Its like everything else, people have their preferences Kush, purple, sativa, indica....etc and for you to judge peoples opinions is the ignorance.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Agree^^^^ I have never seen a Head Purple. clear,milky or amber thats it. If the bud is super dry allot of plant matter will pass through the filter. When the buds are fresh or cured properly try it again in a Kief box you wont see any Purple. It will be Tan color

first time for everything huh, heres strain searchers famous blackberry pie photo

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow!

thats amazing!

blackberry-pieuuu.jpg

C

Chamba

Highersolutions...........thanks for the great thread! and cheers for keeping it positive.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is nice. It looks more red to me. I have never seen red or purple Heads only Stalks. . Where did that pic come from.

Blackberry pie is this cross but is not available anymore
Jojorizo's Blackberry Widow x Jojorizo's Crystal Locomotive f1

This is also Blackberry pie

bbpslide1.jpg

I still would like to see a macro of the finished product from the OP.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts