What's new

Purple Kief Anyone?

Highersolutions

Veteran
WoW That's awesome.. Never seen anything like it.. Well Done..:tiphat:
Me either bro. I have seen some purple hash but nothing like this. I have seen purple pakistan do this(pic1)
Nice buds Bro! Nice job on the Kief too!

I was looking for a picture of my Purple Kief. I dont see it in my folders. This weed does the same thing. Slightly different tint. Wonderful super strong, super flavorful Lemon-grape flavor.
Makes nice purple hash too.

picture.php

picture.php
That looks like some GDP or maybe Urkle. I have grown out those before too and they do put down some kief with a purple tint, it is nothing like this as far as color though.(here is a pic of my Urkle pic2)
picture.php

Nice strain OP, hows the taste and high? ...bit of orange skunk tang??? Looking about so, any woody undertones?

High?

The high is a good mix of head and body with almost no tiredness or burnout, very clean. As far as the taste, it taste like straight blueberries with a little woodsy/hashy undertone but not much. While flowering it smells of straight blueberries with a hint of peppery spice.

Pic1 PCK kief Pic2 my Purple Urkle

Attachments

• Urklezoom.jpg
    Urklezoom.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 15
  • purple paki hash.jpg
    purple paki hash.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 16

NCbuds828

this is sick. i too would like to know more about purple goddess- lineage etc.. also what temps were you running at the time that plant was flowering? these are some of the purple-est nugs i've seen.

2000pm

Wow that bud shot! This is what udub should have been = purple and gold lol! I also just want to eat that pressed purple candy hash.

reason i ask, is im wondering if the purple hue is the extra plant matter that made it thru with the heads/stalks...

anyone else follow?

Highersolutions

Veteran
nice purple kief...

the real question is, how melty is it?
Bubbles up nicely :dance013:
nice pics
Thanks bro
very cool. anyone got pics of purple bho? id really like to see that.
Never tried to BHO the PG but i'm sure it would be purple, everything else is.
Wow that bud shot! This is what udub should have been = purple and gold lol! I also just want to eat that pressed purple candy hash.
Thanks mang
reason i ask, is im wondering if the purple hue is the extra plant matter that made it thru with the heads/stalks...

anyone else follow?
LOL no bro its Purple Trichs that make the kief purple, not plant matter. It was sifted through a 110 micron screen and bubbles great. Thanks for your interest

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know PCK will get just as Purple as those will. You mentioned yours tastes like Blueberries PCK also tastes just like blueberries or blackberries. I wounder if there linage is similar .

Last edited:

Highersolutions

Veteran
I know PCK will get just as Purple as those will. You mentioned yours tastes like Blueberries PCK also tastes just like blueberries or blackberries. I wounder if there linage is similar .
I dont think there is any PCK in the Goddess, I believe the coloring comes from the Purple Skunk in her. The Goddess is God(clone)X Hawaiian(?)XPurple Skunk
sorry for seeming skeptical... do u got any pics of purple hash bubbling? honestly, ive never seen it before...
No worries bro I couldnt believe my eyes either. Dark purple kief from the very first shake through the screen.

Sorry man no pics while smoking so no bubbling pics. I only have so many hands lol...I guess I could get someone else to take the pic though. All this kief has been smoked or given out but I do have some more Goddess close to harvest so I will get more pics when that one gets hashed out and smoked(bubble pics). PS Here are a couple more shots of a small Purple Goddess clone just starting flower. As you can see she gets purple from the get go.

Attachments

• PGa.jpg
    PGa.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 15
  • PGb.jpg
    PGb.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 14

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I share MDKs skepticisim. I see clear Trichomes. My Adult son sees the same. Show Us a purple Trichome Bro. No Offence intended.

Highersolutions

Veteran
I share MDKs skepticisim. I see clear Trichomes. My Adult son sees the same. Show Us a purple Trichome Bro. No Offence intended.

Of course the trichs are clear at this point the buds are just starting to flower??? I have a Purple Goddess that is almost done flowering, when she is done and I get my Nikon back I will get some close ups. These pics were taken with my cheap little pocket camera.

Latest posts

Latest posts