What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Had a awful night last night - all of my life - I can't remember ever having any sort of heavy long-lasting headache - till last night - when I was literally praying for it to GO AWAY! -

- Sitting on the edge of my hospital bed - rocking backwards and forwards holding my head - muttering to invisible dieties to help me lose this MF of a headache 😤 - all bloody night long - the nurse gave me paracetamol and even a diacodiene pill 💊 - but still it wouldn't go away! - couldn't even eat breakfast was so doubled up in extreme pain - till I remembered back about 20 years when I'd get hungover from drinking 🍸 G&T's - and would take a Neurofen (ibuprofen) pill - and that would kill the hangover headache dead in its tracks -

So around 9am - I asked the nurse to get me some ibuprofen - she did - AND IT BLOODY WELL WORKED! Phew! - what a relief 😮‍💨
enough ,
This group needs to be " A Group without borders" get tax exempt and a medical staff ( us ) to run it.
We could have someone there to chew your food

SubGirl

420club
I should have been more clear on this :)

These clones will be pruned and trained to then become my new mom's.
The mothers I took them from are nearly 4 years old now and so big and
crazily overgrown they're hard to manage. I just don't have the space for them.

The clones in 1 gal will go on to be my new mom's. I might just forgo this
whole process but... I have 2 strains in particular that I want to keep...
forever is possible haha.

Come August sometime, I will take cuts from the new moms and those
will go into flower abt 11/1. Prior to flower, I will prune/ train those and
my cuts/ clones for the 2nd. winter run will be taken just b4 flowering.

It's kind of a hassle in my small space and I might make my gardening
easier / less laborious if I'd just start seeds each year.

What I'd like to know is how folks are getting these sweet colas
when flowering in a 1 gal!
Gots more studying up to do :)
I actually tried growing in 1 gallon pots for the first time my last grow. I had planned to grow three plants in 7 gallon pots. One of the plants took forever to show sex and in the last minute after turning them on to flower he showed his sex. This was a healthy plant already filled out nice and about 2 ft tall. I removed him from the tent so I had some room in there so I decided to put three young clones from the trim in my other tent in its place. They got put in the flower much younger than I normally start flower. The three little 1 gallon pots needed a bit more attention, sometimes daily water/food depending on how much they drank. The three pots yielded a bit more than a single plant would have taking up the same amount of space. I was surprised that the colas were real nice. And the tent did not get any more crowded than it would have with just one plant. Because we have a plant limit here, it’s not smart for me to plan it that way but it seems I always go over a bit taking in strays in my tent. If we had no plant limit I would try 9 1 gallon plants in my 2x4 starting flower younger to see what kinda yield I would get. I’ll bet it would be more and I would have harvest much quicker than normal. I think @BubbasPlace grows in 1 gallon pots with luck sometimes.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Mornin’ folks……
damn Gyp…. that is rough…. remember few those when pillow felt like a granite headstone….
tittie Tuesday ….. twist ‘em for me…….
ganj on….
IMG_3434.jpeg

imiubu

Had a awful night last night - all of my life - I can't remember ever having any sort of heavy long-lasting headache - till last night - when I was literally praying for it to GO AWAY! -

- Sitting on the edge of my hospital bed - rocking backwards and forwards holding my head - muttering to invisible dieties to help me lose this MF of a headache 😤 - all bloody night long - the nurse gave me paracetamol and even a diacodiene pill 💊 - but still it wouldn't go away! - couldn't even eat breakfast was so doubled up in extreme pain - till I remembered back about 20 years when I'd get hungover from drinking 🍸 G&T's - and would take a Neurofen (ibuprofen) pill - and that would kill the hangover headache dead in its tracks -

So around 9am - I asked the nurse to get me some ibuprofen - she did - AND IT BLOODY WELL WORKED! Phew! - what a relief 😮‍💨
Dang Gypsy :(
I think we've all been anxiously awaiting an update this morning and I am sad that you suffered so :(
I can certainly empathize with your pain, having suffered migraines most my life.
So glad the ibuprofen brought relief. YAY

Withdrawal from the pain meds perhaps brought this on ya think?

SubGirl

420club
We used to ride my friends pony's barebacked and I loved doing that.
They were so kind and gentle.
Horses however, scare the daylights out of me.
I grew up on a farm. I got a pony when I was six years old and we became best of friends till I was too big to ride him. We had horses too which I road but Cocoa was my buddy and I would do tricks on him all the time.
IMG_9970.jpeg

exoticrobotic

may have been something you said

i was just sipping sloe gin and looking for mushrooms thinking wtf is that galloping noise, no chatting.

i did curse at him as he pushed me to the ground though.

I grew up on a farm. I got a pony when I was six years old and we became best of friends till I was too big to ride him. We had horses too which I road but Cocoa was my buddy

Ponies are amazing.

4 ponieman of the apocolypse?...Exactly...

imiubu

I actually tried growing in 1 gallon pots for the first time my last grow. I had planned to grow three plants in 7 gallon pots. One of the plants took forever to show sex and in the last minute after turning them on to flower he showed his sex. This was a healthy plant already filled out nice and about 2 ft tall. I removed him from the tent so I had some room in there so I decided to put three young clones from the trim in my other tent in its place. They got put in the flower much younger than I normally start flower. The three little 1 gallon pots needed a bit more attention, sometimes daily water/food depending on how much they drank. The three pots yielded a bit more than a single plant would have taking up the same amount of space. I was surprised that the colas were real nice. And the tent did not get any more crowded than it would have with just one plant. Because we have a plant limit here, it’s not smart for me to plan it that way but it seems I always go over a bit taking in strays in my tent. If we had no plant limit I would try 9 1 gallon plants in my 2x4 starting flower younger to see what kinda yield I would get. I’ll bet it would be more and I would have harvest much quicker than normal. I think @BubbasPlace grows in 1 gallon pots with luck sometimes.
It was your recent harvest pix in this thread that really got me contemplating :unsure:
I'll check out BubbasPlace. thx.

Big pots are becoming more difficult for me to move and especially
more difficult to lift and dump into totes for recycling after harvest.

SubGirl

420club
It was your recent harvest pix in this thread that really got me contemplating :unsure:
I'll check out BubbasPlace. thx.

Big pots are becoming more difficult for me to move and especially
more difficult to lift and dump into totes for recycling after harvest.
IMG_2535.jpeg

plant on left and right are in 7 gallon pots. Three little clones in 1 gallon pots are in the middle. Bubba talked me into growing them out in the 1 gallon at the time…

imiubu

Oh yes... good morning folks! :)

Cold, damp and dismal here this morn.
Had plans to work in the garage today.
I have several tools that need some attention
plus just general clean up & organizing, sigh.

The Sun is desperately trying to show up to the day.
I am hopeful but not holding my breath.

Oh well... crappy weather means I can (should)
tackle some indoor projects that get left behind
when nice weather allows outdoor activities.

I've now been up for over 3 hrs. and have
accomplished little more than taking the pup out,
drinking copious amounts of java, lots of general farting
around and talking with all you fine folks.
So far, inside projects being completed doesn't
look too promising either hahaha.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

oldfogey8

As soon as I can figure out how to convert the Apple HEIC files so I can upload pix here :(
So many things to do... I've not had enough time to dedicate to figuring this out.
Eff Apple btw. Why did they have to switch up photo files? sigh.

Might have to dig out my old Nikon to take pix for uploading as all this new tech
stuff sometimes just makes my brain hurt lol
Not that I was any better taking pix with the Nikon but at least I could post
my crappy shots online :)

If anyone knows how to easily convert these HEIC type files...
I'd be grateful for an easily understandable tutorial :)
And no... I do not nor will I use my iPhone to post to the site.

I wouldn't mind sharing some garden photos on this here cannabis growing site
after all haha.
I had that issue too. F Apple for that HEIC. I found this works to shoot jpg’s instead.
IMG_3318.png

oldfogey8

As soon as I can figure out how to convert the Apple HEIC files so I can upload pix here :(
So many things to do... I've not had enough time to dedicate to figuring this out.
Eff Apple btw. Why did they have to switch up photo files? sigh.

Might have to dig out my old Nikon to take pix for uploading as all this new tech
stuff sometimes just makes my brain hurt lol
Not that I was any better taking pix with the Nikon but at least I could post
my crappy shots online :)

If anyone knows how to easily convert these HEIC type files...
I'd be grateful for an easily understandable tutorial :)
And no... I do not nor will I use my iPhone to post to the site.

I wouldn't mind sharing some garden photos on this here cannabis growing site
after all haha.
There are also free apps and websites where you can convert HEIC to JPG’s. I try to keep my App Library to a minimum(I don’t like hidden privacy breaking programs) so I have used to website versions but I am sure I am compromising myself with that strategy as well.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
Hang in there brother!!
flower.png

Latest posts

Latest posts