What's new

Purple Indica X Sour Diesel IBL

Hindu Killer

Veteran
PI is a awesome looking plant for sure. MSM has some shots in his threads. Those finished in good time HE. Be interested in the stone!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
i have to tae some nug pics.. but teh smoke it all good.. i have some people doing some testing on it now and hope they do a smoke report .. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey brother... those are looking tasty. Those first ones look PI dominant and the second half look like a nice mix between diesel and PI... maybe slightly more PI. What do you think? I gotta taste some of that shit. Cant wait to see them this winter too :rasta:

schrooomy420

I was fortunate enough to have gotten some samples of the 4 plants. From just the nuggets it seems very PI dominant in structure taste, smell etc... Also in the high. This stuff is very very stoney. Granted I don't have the tollerance that I used to have, but this stuff just puts me out.

ultrahobo

Sick buds man K+. killer trim job. Are they dense nugs, they look like they mightbe, but they also look light, sorta decieving. Nice size though!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
thanks all..

Hindu-- i still here just busy..getting everything ready for another round of bean making.. :asskick:

Steelers-- they are PI dom.. but teh c and d plants are diesel in structure..

schrooomy-- thanks for the compliment.. i sure the next round will be alot better..

OFS-- thanks man

ultrahobo-- plants a and b are tight nugs.. the other 2 plants were like the diesel not as dense, but not airy either..

i will try and get some shots of them in flower again. . they are about 3-4 weeks in got about another 4-6 weeks.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Piffington

Wow killer buds Hieagle, good to hear they came out PI dom. So it looks like the cross was a success. Good luck on your next run. Take care :wave:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Piffington said:
Wow killer buds Hieagle, good to hear they came out PI dom. So it looks like the cross was a success. Good luck on your next run. Take care :wave:

i wouldnt say success.. but a great effort.. hope the next ones does better.. they all had a couple of nanners(light leak) on them.. but in all i only found 15 seeds in all of them.. so i guess it wasnt that bad.. and thanks for stooping in.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
i get some updated pics of teh clones in flower teh second round.. they are at 4 weeks now just 6 more to go.. im taking all of them to 10-11 weeks this round... Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE