What's new

Purple Indica X Sour Diesel IBL

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
looks wonderful hie!!!! I wan'ts them :rasta:

Can't wait till I finish movin to my new place today... get this flowerbox put back together and get my og bx1 x sd ibl flowering! welll off to burn one and finish movin! have a good day hie! :joint:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real nice HE. I been peeping in on occasion waiting for the flowers to burst forth. Looks like they're on the way bro. Nice job, I'm bettin those are all gonna smoke strong.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hindukiller-- i cant wait to harvest them..

Teddybud-- you all finished moving in yet?? still want to peep that box you built..

Chilli-- thanks man.. i get some updated pics today of them.. i think 1-2 maybe ready for harvest this weekend..

Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I finished movin in yesterday, bout to go to work for the rest of today... but tomorrow I am putting that box together so I'll snap some pics as I'm assembling or something, I know its takin forever... but I had to work out alot of heat issues i think it straight now.. specially with the 10k btu ac unit haha.
lets see pics of them buds i bet they smell wonderful...i think another week or 2 and I should be able to start flowering my og bx1 x sd ibl.

have a great weekend hie :rasta:

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
think i killed my 3 ogbx1 x sd ibl today.. 1 might make it.. hopefully enough to clone.. damn gnat's.. this heat is horrible :(

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
sorry to hear buddy.. yeah this heat is a bitch.. it sucks.. put some perlite ontop of the soil and no more gnats.. you still have to treat them with something but no more will lay eggs.. i hit mine up with some diluted hydrogenperoxid when i water.. gets rid of them everytime.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

E

easyrasta

very nice grow
congrats on the successful cross
enjoy the fruits of your labor
thanks for sharing

G

Hey so what is the general opinion of what makes up PI? I think the plant I saw before looked very much blueberry-derived, the leaves looked like it and it is a very sensitive, light feeder. That is like textbook blueberry family traits.

PI would be a good candidate for S1 crossing to explore the genetics.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
all plants have been harvested.. the last two Plant B and D came down at 67 days.. could have let them go another week, but had more plants waitingh to go in flower.. got another round in the chamber now.. so we see how these do again.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

i get soe dried bud pics later..

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Lookin forward to the next run... I want a tester! ;) You can tell they will color up in colder temps huh? Man I want to hear a smoke report buddy. How is the potency?

Canna - most believe the PI is a Pure Afghani. She likes a lot of rootspace and can actually take a lot of feed, at least organics. Very slow grower and quite leafy if not pruned back. Will grow straight up and down if not topped or trained.

I've been meaning to take some shots of these cured PI nugs I have.... they are frosty as hell. It's in my top 3 overall strains for sure.

Last edited: